need advice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JeDi PiMP

I have a b18c1 in my 99'00 civic, and im running a 99' si ecu...any pros and cons??

if you'll using the b18c1 intake manifold then you shouldn't be using the b16a ecu.

i dont know of any pros.
cons: b18c1 has secondary butterly, using the b16 ecu you will be losing mid range torque. also i'd imagine the b16 ecu'd be supply less fuel than the b18c's.

fuel map is not the same u are not getting the full power .try p72 its alot more
powerful. i tried ctr ecu (pct) on my itr motor & it killed the power. good luck.

YOu guys are right , im not using the full potential of my GSR. I've done the swap in april and everything else is cherry, but my engine light has been going on and off everytime. We read the code at being too rich or too lean. Here's the thing, i have a GSR ECU but it dont connect to the harness... :angry: So if you guys know how to wire it up for me it would be cool.

what year is your gsr ecu from? you need one from a 99-01 integra Gs-R. anything else will not plug in you'd need an adaptor which will run you around 100-200 bucks.

and yes vafc is always cool looking ;) , plus if you decide to do further modifications it'll increase the tunability of the motor.

Back