Need help.!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

EGB20hatchback

hey, i recently picked up a half ass hatch with a b20b swap done to it, its a 1995 hatchback cx, it ran great for the first couple days and started bogging so i got a new dizzy, spark plug wires and plug bosch dual prong< fixed it for a couple hours then it started boggin again so i looked into it more and the ECU didnt have a ground on it so i grounded it, that didnt work, i also saw it was a p28 (stock d15 vtec si ecu) so im wondering if possibly i need to run a b20b computer? or chip the p28? i have no clue i was thinking the A/F mixture isn right cause the ECU thinks its running a D-series, i am also tight on cash and neeed to find a way to fix it, also i was thinking of running the b18b1 computer i heard that will work because the b20 were in a crv and apperently they dont come standard but i think thats bullshit. if anyone can assist me with some ideas (also broand new fuel filter) could it possibly be the grond on the motor? i think thats on the valve cover? i love this car it has no rust and rips, and i dont want to sell it so if anyone can help me any ideas, thanks!

if im missing more info just let me know :) im new to honda swap. usually on OHC. (forgot my password :p)

The CR-V did come in manual btw, but that LS Integra ECU you were tallking about should also work fine...

Back