NEED INFO

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chops95ex

I currently have a bid on ebay for a TDO5H turbo and manifold. It does not have the exhaust flange/O2 housing on the turbo. Seller says its off a Starion turbo, but then says he thinks its aT3 :hmm: From what ive researched the exhaust flange/O2 housing is the same as aT3. Any info on this turbo, no matter how trivial, would be much appreciated :thumbsup:

Originally posted by chops95ex@Jun 4 2005, 07:23 PM
I currently have a bid on ebay for a TDO5H turbo and manifold. It does not have the exhaust flange/O2 housing on the turbo. Seller says its off a Starion turbo, but then says he thinks its aT3 :hmm: From what ive researched the exhaust flange/O2 housing is the same as aT3. Any info on this turbo, no matter how trivial, would be much appreciated :thumbsup:
[post=507894]Quoted post[/post]​

I think if Im not mistaken that turbo came from a Mitsubishi eclipse and eagle talons...
I have one in my garage, and I think its a tdo5h too....It came from my buddies eclipse...They are good turbo's....

The O2 housing thingy, you can find it on ebay preettty cheap.Maybe around 40 to 80 bux.....

there is not one turbo on this world that i've seen that has an o2 housing on it.

you put the o2 in the down pipe just before the cat for the most accurate reading.

tdo5h is a tiny ass turbo... it doesn't really matter WHAT its off of. unless its a honda motor and its going on a honda motor, the manifold is pretty much useless.

how about a link to the auction?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 5 2005, 05:27 PM
there is not one turbo on this world that i've seen that has an o2 housing on it.

you put the o2 in the down pipe just before the cat for the most accurate reading.

tdo5h is a tiny ass turbo... it doesn't really matter WHAT its off of. unless its a honda motor and its going on a honda motor, the manifold is pretty much useless.

[post=508192]Quoted post[/post]​

I know that turbo is small....You can get them for around 100 bux around here...NOT BAD....Its good for someone that doesn't have Lots of money..Like me....

And there is an o2 housing on that turbo...I know its weird that it has the O2 so close to the manifold but thats how the come from factory.I know that for a fact.....I know my DSM's. we are building one right now..

The O2 housing is what its called. Its not part of the manifold. Its actually part of the down pipe. Being that it's internally wastegated, the turbo has 2 exits for the exhaust. Both run together as soon as they exit. This joint has an O2 bung in it.
It my not be the "proper" name for it, but thats what its being called. I would link it, but the auction is closed. I won it yesterday. Dont believe me? Search for
"14B O2 housing" or "DSM O2 housing" and you'll find them. Thanks anyway.

Oh yeah, i got the turbo and manifold for $152.00 shipped, and it is a honda manifold with a mitsubishi turbo. :slap:

Originally posted by Estorvito+Jun 5 2005, 09:31 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jun 5 2005, 05:27 PM

tdo5h is a tiny ass turbo...  it doesn't really matter WHAT its off of.  unless its a honda motor and its going on a honda motor, the manifold is pretty much useless.

I know that turbo is small....You can get them for around 100 bux around here...NOT BAD....Its good for someone that doesn't have Lots of money..Like me....

And there is an o2 housing on that turbo...I know its weird that it has the O2 so close to the manifold but thats how the come from factory.I know that for a fact.....I know my DSM's. we are building one right now..
[post=508282]Quoted post[/post]​

Do you have a housing i can get? Email me at chopsdrops@yahoo.com if so

Im sure my buddie has one laying around some place......
I'll let you know....

I think there was someone here awhile back selling one...
Try doing a search..I have to take care of my old lady now.... :boff:

Here I searched for ya.....
CLICKY
I know It was back in FEB. but pm him to see if he still have it.......I think he wanted about 60 bux for it....shipped....Not sure....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 5 2005, 04:27 PM

B i have a TDo5 - 18g and it's really not that small.

Originally posted by smooth_criminal+Jun 9 2005, 09:37 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jun 5 2005, 04:27 PM

tdo5h is a tiny ass turbo...  it doesn't really matter WHAT its off of.  unless its a honda motor and its going on a honda motor, the manifold is pretty much useless.

B i have a TDo5 - 18g and it's really not that small.
[post=510067]Quoted post[/post]​

Now thats different.....I think he meant the stock mitsu. turbo, which is small...That 18G is an UPgrade for the eclipse....I have that same one made by Greddy.....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 9 2005, 10:22 AM
14b, then the 16g, then the 18g.
its 3 sizes bigger than the stock dsm turbo.
[post=510087]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:
Told Ya!

I must have missed the part were he said it was a 14b. I was going ot say i know my 18G isn't the biggest but it isn't what i would consider small either. Kinda in the middle.

Back