Need some help guys. Barter or $$. STICKERS!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Import Builders

Its about time I had another batch of stickers made to endorse my stuff. Pretty funny thing happened with my old stickers, that were only 1" wide cicles of IB like my avatar.

Driving on the freeway, another car pulled up to my customer and wanted to race.

They pulled over off the freeway to talk. My customer has a quick car, no doubt,a motor built by us in it. Runs mid 13's.

And the other guy was like:

"Hey, I just wanted to see your car take off, if you have that sticker it means your fast"

lol just some dude on the freeway, I have no idea! i thought it was pretty funny, so I decided to make more.

Anyway. Anyone have a sticker/Vinyl hookup and want to trade for something I have?

I need some stickers made.

Jeff

Originally posted by Import Builders@Apr 9 2004, 09:35 PM

"Hey, I just wanted to see your car take off, if you have that sticker it means your fast"

I have a sticker kinda like that on my car. It's says "All-Trac" and it means "my car will stomp a mudhole in your ass if you even think you can step to this, nigga."

some kid came into our shop the one time and wanted to get one:
"I beat your meat"
we call mustangs, and camaros, and such meat, from muscle car.
I had second thoughts about being friends with this kid after that one. Its kinda sick and funny in the same sentence.

The Honkey, still thinking his car is the best on the road :0

my Celica has the coolest sticker. I got the limited edition Hk "In a world of Compromise, Some men don't" sticker. Now it says "Some people don't".

That just about makes people step off.

-> Steve

Originally posted by Celerity@Apr 9 2004, 11:58 PM

And you think I'm actually serious? Being a Celica fan though, you can't deny that the AllTrac is one bad mofo... ;)

Originally posted by Loco Honkey+Apr 10 2004, 07:33 AM-->
@Apr 9 2004, 11:58 PM

And you think I'm actually serious? Being a Celica fan though, you can't deny that the AllTrac is one bad mofo... ;)

It's just got all those axles up front :)

Hardcore Celica guys just about freak when they see my power windows. That's how old-school I am :)

-> steve

Originally posted by Celerity+Apr 10 2004, 02:01 PM-->
Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Apr 10 2004, 07:33 AM
Celerity
@Apr 9 2004, 11:58 PM

It's just got all those axles up front :)

Hardcore Celica guys just about freak when they see my power windows. That's how old-school I am :)

-> steve

So old school, you're preschool. Yeah, I'd love to have an old RWD GTS pre- flip up headlights.

But, nothing beats a four seasons sports car. :)

I make custom stickers jsut tell me what you need and Ill let you know the price or let me know what youve got to trade and well do buisness

Back