Need some money advice...?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hondatuner88

ok, Now my problem is this...I need to get about 2500 too add to the 3k I got to get civic for 5500 bucks...I had that money saved when I was working and making a pretty good buck. When I lost my job I had very little money saved but then sold my other civic with a blown motor for 1500. My problem is noone will lend me 2500 and i have little to no credit so the banks just pass me on by. I have noone to cosign for me, I really want this civic...and the only way i can get a job...is if i have my own car. Thats how i lost my old job...becuase i couldnt get to and from work...So can anyone help me with advice?? Anything would be great!

Thanks guys!

Koby

Quoted post[/post]]
ok, Now my problem is this...I need to get about 2500 too add to the 3k I got to get civic for 5500 bucks...I had that money saved when I was working and making a pretty good buck. When I lost my job I had very little money saved but then sold my other civic with a blown motor for 1500. My problem is noone will lend me 2500 and i have little to no credit so the banks just pass me on by. I have noone to cosign for me, I really want this civic...and the only way i can get a job...is if i have my own car. Thats how i lost my old job...becuase i couldnt get to and from work...So can anyone help me with advice?? Anything would be great!

Thanks guys!

Koby

Buy a good running car for $2500. spend the other 500 on tax/tags/fees. drive to work and save money. once you save more money, sell your car then buy another car that you want.

If you HHHAAVVEEEE to have this one civic... all I can say to you is WAAAAHHHHHHHH

just wait man. it will come in time.

Jeffie just hit the nail on the head. I was planning on having a turbo hanging on my car this summer and now im having a kid instead. Shit happens but do what you gotta do for now and save. You will appreciate it alot more.

buy a beater for 500 bucks. like a buick or some shit thats mint but no one wants.

Or go to the car auctions in your area.
With $3000 i could make you $7000 easy.. $6000 guaranteed.
Buy some nice little hondas or acuras at the auction, get em running, resell them the next day for double the price.
Don't get greedy, if you buy a 93 civic for $500, and spend $30 to fix it, sell it for $2500, not $4500.
Just get rid of them as fast as you can with the least amount of work.
Depending on your car knowledge, and time, you can make it full time.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Sell drugs?

auction your anal virginity :ph34r:

:werd:

Naw, in all seriousness, youre looking for a beater that can get you around until you can get a job.

Ive got a protege that needs a new radiator fan and has a rear main seal that has seen its better days (nothing a quart of oil every two weeks wont fix). Charge the AC and you got yourself a really good beater...ive driven it since i was 15, and if you live in the dallas area, id let you have it for 700 bucks.

or- if you're in the phoenix area, i've got a beater truck for 700 too.

lets be honest...say you find the money for the civic. what then? if you're anything like me every single paycheck you ever get will go into the car. it wont stop. you'll find yourself even more in debt. I know because this is the position I'm in right now.

Back