need to buy 88-91 hatch center tail light

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

5speed4life

As title says. im looking for the center tail light section for my 89 hatch. I dont care what it is, but as long as its one piece. I am also looking to do something in the price range of 20ish shipped.

Thanks.

Originally posted by 5speed4life@Jul 13 2005, 06:22 PM
As title says. im looking for the center tail light section for my 89 hatch. I dont care what it is, but as long as its one piece. I am also looking to do something in the price range of 20ish shipped.

Thanks.
[post=525686]Quoted post[/post]​

I've got one for $25 shipped. If interested, pm me your address and I'll reply with my paypal address for the funds.

Alex

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jul 14 2005, 08:53 AM
i got some geigh aftermarket ones too...
[post=525987]Quoted post[/post]​

do you have the rest of the geigh tailight set to go with it? in black?

i want a set of black tails. I was just gona get some "Rc car tint" and spray mine, but id rather have black housings.

Originally posted by 5speed4life+Jul 14 2005, 09:58 AM-->
reckedracing
@Jul 14 2005, 08:53 AM
i got some geigh aftermarket ones too...
[post=525987]Quoted post[/post]​

do you have the rest of the geigh tailight set to go with it? in black?

i want a set of black tails. I was just gona get some "Rc car tint" and spray mine, but id rather have black housings.
[post=526010]Quoted post[/post]​

Lets start a reverse bidding, lol.

I just need a piece of plastic to go between the the tails, ghey or not.

so far, best has been 25 shipped...

Originally posted by 5speed4life@Jul 17 2005, 08:30 AM

TTT, can people PM me with prices? Im a cheap ass, and the lower the better.
[post=527469]Quoted post[/post]​

why you complaining, huh ? even if you are a cheap ass, you should know time = money. if you have no $$$, you better have time. So be patient.

Had you bought mine at $25 shipped, you'd already have it in your hands by now. How low you think you're gonna go, huh ? After a while, people don't care to even bother if it's gonna be getting into all this trouble (packaging, shipping) for peanuts.

BTW, mine is now $40 + shipping or I'd rather keep it.

Originally posted by NSXguy+Jul 17 2005, 07:58 AM-->
5speed4life
@Jul 17 2005, 08:30 AM

why you complaining, huh ? even if you are a cheap ass, you should know time = money. if you have no $$$, you better have time. So be patient.

Had you bought mine at $25 shipped, you'd already have it in your hands by now. How low you think you're gonna go, huh ? After a while, people don't care to even bother if it's gonna be getting into all this trouble (packaging, shipping) for peanuts.

[post=527474]Quoted post[/post]​

Im not complaining, and im no where near the point where i need it on my car yet. I have time, and i have money, im just waiting for the best deal to pop up.

And for 40 plus shipping, you can keep it.

Originally posted by NSXguy+Jul 17 2005, 08:58 AM-->
5speed4life
@Jul 17 2005, 08:30 AM

[post=527474]Quoted post[/post]​

^^ Bahahaa...Calm down There buddie.... :lol:
$40 plus shipping is a rippoff....DYT...?

Originally posted by Estorvito@Jul 17 2005, 11:47 AM
[post=527490]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't have to sell the stupid center light. I thought I was doing the kid a favor for $25 shipped. He contacts me, needs some time to gather the money, yada yada yada. In the mean time he's impatient AND lowballing everyone. He should have come to me with a counter-offer and said like : "man, I only got $14.50, need gas for the weekend" or some type of excuse like that instead of wasting my and everyone's time for $4. I would probably have sent it to him for free anyway... now the price is $40, meaning I don't need to waste anymore time I already have...

peace

Originally posted by NSXguy+Jul 17 2005, 01:21 PM-->
Estorvito
@Jul 17 2005, 11:47 AM
[post=527490]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't have to sell the stupid center light. I thought I was doing the kid a favor for $25 shipped. He contacts me, needs some time to gather the money, yada yada yada. In the mean time he's impatient AND lowballing everyone. He should have come to me with a counter-offer and said like : "man, I only got $14.50, need gas for the weekend" or some type of excuse like that instead of wasting my and everyone's time for $4. I would probably have sent it to him for free anyway... now the price is $40, meaning I don't need to waste anymore time I already have...

peace
[post=527548]Quoted post[/post]​

Dang, are you running a hemi?
Chill.

Im just keepin the options open. I dont even know what model/year yours was, and was looking for some options.

I understand where your coming from, but it takes about 30 seconds to read a PM, so sorry for wasting your minute.

Yes im lowballin people b/c i can get this part from a junkyard, but i dont feel like going there and getting it. if someone has one laying around they dont need, it would put a couple bux in their pocket.

I would have bought yours straight up, but i had different offers for different ones. i was shopping around.

Anyways.

Originally posted by 5speed4life@Jul 17 2005, 03:03 PM
Yes im lowballin people b/c i can get this part from a junkyard, but i dont feel like going there and getting it.
[post=527564]Quoted post[/post]​

We knew you were a lowballer and an impatient one at that. Now we find out you are lazy too ! :p

anything else ? :lol:

good luck finding one.

Back