Need To Hook Up Better!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Canuck 93 Civic Si

I race a little bit now and then and I find my car doesnt hook up as well as it should. Being FWD, I realize its not exactly pro traction but is there any way to help my car bit in a little better. Right now I have lowering springs and stock shocks. It is about 1.5 inches lower in the front then in the back. Sorry I cant give any specific measurments because the car was like this when i got it. If a picture helps, let me know and ill try and figure out how to post one up.

Thanks

Originally posted by Canuck 93 Civic Si@Jan 7 2003, 07:15 PM
I race a little bit now and then and I find my car doesnt hook up as well as it should. Being FWD, I realize its not exactly pro traction but is there any way to help my car bit in a little better. Right now I have lowering springs and stock shocks. It is about 1.5 inches lower in the front then in the back. Sorry I cant give any specific measurments because the car was like this when i got it. If a picture helps, let me know and ill try and figure out how to post one up.

Thanks

LSD, traction bars, stiffer rear suspension, there are a few more but i cant remember them now

Back