Need to move so motors and tranny B16 rb20 B13 wrx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

hybrid_b18

crew chief
First up, since this is a honda site, is a B16a1 I think It has approximatly 67,000. It was one of our customers we swaped in b20 vtec or somethin. Anyway, nothing is wrong with it, comes with mounts for the CRX and it has a cable b16 tranny. What you see in the pis is what you get. But we have a ton of extra stuff layin around the shop so dont be affraid to ask.

Next we have a couple of 2002 wrx trannys, both of them grind in second gear.

Also have and RB20 complete swap. Motor, tranny, ecu and engin harness. ready to go.

Then we have a B13 RX7 motor with a blown apex seal, so it needs to be rebuilt. If you want it rebuilt PM or email me for prices.

Sorry about the pics, you'll have to view em in my gallery its not letting me post em in the thread.

We also have a couple B16 heads around PM or email me for pics or ill post em later.
Prices are as followed PLUS shipping:
b16a swap $1800 obosold
RB20 complete swap $2800 obo
Wrx transmission make offer
B13 motor make offer

We are located in burnsville, mn so if you want shipping details thats the city to use. If you also want anything done to the motors, ie. rebuilds, hot tank, port polish ect. let us know and we can arrange prices. If theres no real inquries by the end of the week items will be put to rest on ebay. Remember, any questions, ASK, we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

what kind of 13b is it? if you are unsure do you know the model of rx-7 it came out of?

fb? fc? fd? is only on apex seal blown? so it has compression in the other rotar?

i would mind having it to mess around with....but rebuilding a rotary isn't cheap :(

I'd buy it if the price isn't too high :D

forgot to add..is the 13b a long block.....or a short bolck?

im instested in the b16 heads. what condition do you have... also how much... what do they include... i could come pick it up... its not that far for me ... give me a good deal.... i would need a distributer too....

let me know asap ... you can email me at matts90firebird@optonline.net

350 unrebuilt, 550 rebuilt. both heads are complete, i.e cams, gears, vtec solenoid and valve cover. Give us a call and see if we cant get you a dizzzy and intake manifold. The head thats not rebuilt doesnt need to be rebuilt but we rebuild them before putting them on to any block as you should too. 952) 707-0100

Originally posted by army_rx8@May 20 2005, 01:05 AM
forgot to add..is the 13b a long block.....or a short bolck?
[post=501555]Quoted post[/post]​

Long block cant remember what model it came out.make offer

this stuffs going on ebay if we dont get any solid offers or inquires.

b16a1 tranny was sold w/swap ill let you know in the AM if there is any more around. I do have LS trannys for sure. let me see though.

hello there I just bought a 1995 honda civic dx 1.5L Non-Vetech 5 speed I don't
know what engine can I throw on that. I hard a lot of people talking about *B18C
What do I need on that? Axels, any mounts I don't really know what would be the best engine you would recoman I am not a honda guy I am just a beginer. THANK YOU for your time ALBO*

Got any B16 engines, need ecu and everything, mayb complete swap?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back