Need To Sell This In 3 Days

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dancomer

i have a 92 civic hb with 297,xxx miles. it needs the front and rear bushings, there is rust in the rear fender(normal honda spot), it needs a new rear bumper due to dent on the left side, the right fender is needing some replacing, and the corner lens as well. i am looking to get 1200, it runs and drives. this car would love to recieve a swap but if no one gets it i will do a swap myself. The car has no rear mufler but is quiet somehow...let me know what you think...i can't get pictures sorry. the car is white and has the pleather interior. it is grey. THIS DOES NOT BURN OIL. no smoke comes out of the engine. give me a call at 847-856-1293 i live in Gurnee, IL. my name is Dan and i have 3 days to get rid of it. email me at Dancomer18@hotmail.com

Originally posted by Dancomer@Apr 21 2003, 08:08 PM
i have a 92 civic hb with 297,xxx miles. it needs the front and rear bushings, there is rust in the rear fender(normal honda spot), it needs a new rear bumper due to dent on the left side, the right fender is needing some replacing, and the corner lens as well. i am looking to get 1200, it runs and drives. this car would love to recieve a swap but if no one gets it i will do a swap myself. The car has no rear mufler but is quiet somehow...let me know what you think...i can't get pictures sorry. the car is white and has the pleather interior. it is grey. THIS DOES NOT BURN OIL. no smoke comes out of the engine. give me a call at 847-856-1293 i live in Gurnee, IL. my name is Dan and i have 3 days to get rid of it. email me at Dancomer18@hotmail.com

were can we meet to see the car I live in chicago and want the car but want to see it first I will try to call but if I don't get a hold of you my # is (773)919-1870 my name is anthony just talked to you so its cool

This is the best offer i have and it is 1200 and the guy lives in chicago so let me know if anyone is interested in a trade and some cash or just a trade..i need to know really soon.

yes the A/C works if anything it will just need to be recharged but other than that it is fine. the heat works great too. the car will need a swap i have no idea how long this motor will last it is the original with 297K on it so let me know what you think.

i cannot drive i lost my license but yes it would make it to california if YOU drove it. i have no doubt that it would make it. i have no idea on how well it would drive but i know that it would make it. The car is now coming with no wheels unless they are purchased...it is not my doing it is my neighbor they are his wheels and he was suppose to give them to me but now is charging me 175 for t he 15 inch steelies with tires that have about 80 percent tread left.....so hit me up with an email or something...dancomer18@hotmail.com

come on this car has to go..it is just sitting in my driveway and i am getting tired of looking at it..if no one takes it it is going to the junk yard but i am not taking less than 1200...it is a good car...and it will be lost to the junkyard for you guys did not buy it.

email me at MYHTO808@aol.com with some pics me and my firend are willing to drive all the way out there but only if you will give us a deal becaseu we are going to drive all the way from CA...

let me know what sort of deal you are looking at...i cannot let this go for anything less than 1200. i am firm on that and it is worth every penny. i know that everyone wants these. i also have another on that is a JDM 1.5 with a greddy turbo that is an si and is on 17's.

Back