Need wiring harness!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

spiritofjosh

know your role!
Hey I got a jdm d15b to replace the non vtec motor in my 95 hatchback but I dont know anything about wiring the vtec in. I ordered a p28 ecu so now I'm looking around for a vtec wiring harness so if anybody has one or knows of anybody let me know and let me know price. Thanks in advance.

rkwoos12

check ebay for cheap wire harness

Hey I got a jdm d15b to replace the non vtec motor in my 95 hatchback but I dont know anything about wiring the vtec in. I ordered a p28 ecu so now I'm looking around for a vtec wiring harness so if anybody has one or knows of anybody let me know and let me know price. Thanks in advance.

spiritofjosh

know your role!
I just checked rywire and they have the harness for d16z6...I barely know anything on d-series motors (I originally wanted b series but money is keeping me from that) so will this harness work for my motor?

fashoN256

the d16z6 is a vtec motor. It should work because the only difference in the vtec and non vtec wiring harness is the plugs. as long as you have a vtec wiring harness for a d series you are golden, I used my d16z6 harness to run my jdm gsr. If you need a harness I think I might have one for a b series, which will still work as well.

spiritofjosh

know your role!
I ordered the harness from rywire bc im trying to get the motor in asap so I'm hoping to get it done this weekend but thanks for your help.