needed. Del sol underside measurements

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
In my helms for DC2's, there is a spot that has all the diffrent measurements for frame damage. I need this illistration for the del Sol. I need all the info on the undercharage as possible to try and make an X-brace/front tie bar/rear tie bar/make the sol as sturdy as possible. I have a sweet idea, and would like to engineer my first ever project. Figure I try to put a little phsyics to work.

So if anyone can scan a picture of the illistration that I am talking about, It would help me out alot. Thanks.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 24 2004, 05:00 AM
i got a gsr manual myself... sorry

I sort of got it from a guy over on automotivetech.org in the sol forum. Everyone on that site is like too afraid to work on there car, and will only do something if it is spelled out in extrem detail, even for the most basic stuff. No DIY posts.

I can get every measurement you will ever need. what year is the sol? If I remember I'll have them by tomorrow.

Originally posted by asmallsol+Mar 24 2004, 10:05 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Mar 24 2004, 05:00 AM
i got a gsr manual myself... sorry

I sort of got it from a guy over on automotivetech.org in the sol forum. Everyone on that site is like too afraid to work on there car, and will only do something if it is spelled out in extrem detail, even for the most basic stuff. No DIY posts.

yeah, i pretty much stopped posting there when everythread was just CF trunks and ameripol roofs tech. lol ricers

There, I look like Calesta info wise. Little bit of phsyics impresses those guys.

There are rearly ever tech posts, and when they do, they get bogarted like crazy. Normally the only long post are about CF door stills or shit like that. They have one that is 147 post longs about CF door stills. There is maybe one actual person a week that asks a real tech question.

i have a del sol helms, i'll try to remember tonight... although i don't have a scanner so i would have to type in the measurements.. are there a lot?

I relized, most measurements wont be taken from the points that I need, so really the helms wont work that well. I will probally just have to get find time and do the measurements by my self. Once I have a decent scetch, I will post it up.

What measurement do you need, I have the Sol manual at my house, but I am on duty tonight. I can post it up tomorrow if you still need it.

Back