new azenis coming out in 05

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 1 2005, 12:30 PM

werd. these are the new ones. no prices yet.... must mean they arne't ready :(

I'm up in arms between getting a set of these and trying out some ao32r's for my autoX wheels
[post=454510]Quoted post[/post]​

about the only thing the azenis have over the A032Rs is price, other than that they are about as close as a kia and a porsche

As soon as those new Azenis come out I will pick them up from my buddys store and slap them on the new Rotas and then slap them on the Slotegra. :lol:

decided to go with these over the Hoosiers... Avon Tech R
avon_tech_r_ci2_l.jpg
205/55/14 - $144

then there's the V710s
ku_ecsta_v710_ci2_l.jpg
205/55/14 - $130

Hoozier A3S04
ho_r3s04_a3s04_ci2_l.jpg
225/55/14 - $165

I'm looking for a price on the Azenis too to use for local events & save the good rubber for Divisionals & Nationals..

OK guys and gals I heard from my local shop that about 2 weeks until the new Azenis are released, don't quote me on this but its just what I heard.

Originally posted by ahedau@Feb 3 2005, 09:40 PM
decided to go with these over the Hoosiers... Avon Tech R
avon_tech_r_ci2_l.jpg
205/55/14 - $144

then there's the V710s
ku_ecsta_v710_ci2_l.jpg
205/55/14 - $130

Hoozier A3S04
ho_r3s04_a3s04_ci2_l.jpg
225/55/14 - $165

I'm looking for a price on the Azenis too to use for local events & save the good rubber for Divisionals & Nationals..
[post=456107]Quoted post[/post]​

are these drag wheels or autocross?

So....what do you guys think. Should I just order old azenis now to make sure I can get them....or should I spend twice as much and get the new ones....or should I wait for the new ones to come down in price? What do you guys think, I dont feel like making another thread.

Also, has anyone found a review of these yet?

i dont think they will be coming down in price... victoria has the best prices on azenis (after shipping) on the net, hands down. i doubt they would change that for the new models too.

i beleive the old ones will be phased out.

should you wait for them? depends on what you got now and when you need them by i guess...

I'm pretty much just wondering if there is such an improvement that it would be worth spending twice as much.

hard to say with out driving them.

supposedly, they are supposed to be a hair better in the dry, and much better in the wet- making it a better tire than the previous tire.
its still WELL under the so3, KDW's and other 150/per tire tires.... and according to the TireRack.com test that i quoted, beat them both in the dry.

its quoted by me in the very first post. i don't remember where i got it from though.... that was back in the fall.

Back