New BMW M3 / M4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah, the euro delivery is a cool program. If you have the time to go there, drive it, and then wait for it again, that's cool. It's not something someone looking to trade in a car can really do. plus, you can't 'finance' the trip there on the loan.

For the rest of us working slobs, it's not really feasible.

Gotta work at the corp job longer man, then you get more vaca. :)

I don't get shit until year 5, then its glory town from there on!

i get 3 weeks and can roll over a 4th on top of 13 holidays, 3 sick days and 3 personal days.

it's not always about having time as it is ability to take the time when deadlines never end. I pretty much can't take a 2 week vacation ever.

i get 3 weeks and can roll over a 4th on top of 13 holidays, 3 sick days and 3 personal days.

it's not always about having time as it is ability to take the time when deadlines never end. I pretty much can't take a 2 week vacation ever.

That sucks..

Here, companies are so used to the Indian Engineers going back home to India for 4 weeks per year, it is almost expected to take long vacations. lol

it's not so much the 'place' but rather the 'project' i'm on. we're a team of 3. AS lean as it gets. 1 guy is in meetings all the time with the higher-ups getting direction from various business unit as to what they wnt to use our tool for. the other guy does a lot of the archaic stuff/batches/dispatching/system kind of programming, and i do most of the ui/forms/database stuff. So, i don't really have a backup.

We're very lean, yes, and it has it's failure... but remember, i'm just a consultant on this project. While I just got renewed for another year, at the end of the day, supporting it long term is not my problem.

You want lean? I'm the only person on my team right now. :(

In other news I learned python.. lol

Know any DevOps Engineers who want to work? I gots moniez..

Back