CT Fs: 2004 bmw m3

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey

trade for my custom 99 s10 5 speed it has custom fiber glassed interior, custom paint job and it has and air ride system/ bags on 18 in rims very sharp truck you can reach me at sk8er8718@hotmail.com, or you can call (606) 663-2524. now for some pics

minitruck.jpg

99s10baged.jpg

Yeah, you have a very nice, clean truck.. But no man in his right mind would trade an M for a mini truck.. If you drove one, you'd understand.

trade for my custom 99 s10 5 speed it has custom fiber glassed interior, custom paint job and it has and air ride system/ bags on 18 in rims very sharp truck you can reach me at sk8er8718@hotmail.com, or you can call (606) 663-2524. now for some pics

I think you should do it B.

Besides, it's darwinism at work, this kid will kill himself in the M, and we won't have to answer "I want to put this 2jz in my civic, does it bolt in?" one more time.

rkwoos12: Nothing against you, but I've driven a few Ms. It's not something easy to just hop into. You probably wouldn't want it tbh.

Last edited:
I saw one of these today very looked amazing. Sure is a very nice car. Sucks you have to get rid of it but I can understand why. I hope you can sell it.

lol...

no trades. i need the payment gone and i have 2 other vehicles besides this.

Will take 26k before June 5th!

i'd be riding dirty.... they hate'in.....

oh well, just made this month's payment...

Back