new bugatti

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and only 8 million dollars.

such a waste, really. i mean, yeah, thats cool... but 0 roads like, anywhere, support those kind of speeds.... and you're just a moron if you race a car that expensive. lol

there are a lot of extra costs associated with the veyron.

$17,000 for tires every 5,000 miles
$70,000 year annual warranty fee

there are some others that i heard about too...

there are a lot of extra costs associated with the veyron.

$17,000 for tires every 5,000 miles
$70,000 year annual warranty fee

there are some others that i heard about too...

an annual warranty fee, thats a load of crap.

I wonder what the oil filter costs,

i was watching some show on vh1 about expensive shit and they had one of the owners. he said he didn't know about the fee until after he bought the car.

I wonder what the oil filter costs

Seeing as the oil filter canister is hand rolled by artisan craftsmen from special magnesium alloy in the heat of Mount Kilauea in Hawaii, and the pure baby whale oil that lubricates the engine is first filtered through a cashmere screen, then through a block of Aerogel, where it finally works its way through the hair clippings of virgin Brazilian women, I'd say it costs quite a bit.

The internet told me so.

Last edited:
yummy.

and only 8 million dollars.

such a waste, really. i mean, yeah, thats cool... but 0 roads like, anywhere, support those kind of speeds.... and you're just a moron if you race a car that expensive. lol
its the principle of the thing..
and did you forget about the autobahn?
I still don't know why folks freak out about top speeds as much as they do.
cuz its cool.

Word has it the tires need to be sent to France to be fitted on the rims, and then shipped back. Apparently the process of mounting is similar to whats used for aircraft tires.

A normal 5k service on the Veyron requires the entire rear bodywork to be removed, and as far as I know Bugatti sends a tech OUT to do the service.

But 8 million? Really? 1350hp is cool and all, but do you really need to go 263mph? Buy a fucking plane for gods sake.

and did you forget about the autobahn?
I watched something on the History Channel about the Autobahn and they were talking about enforcing speeds because there are just to many people on the road so I don't know if you would be able to unless it was 2 in the morning on the deadest section.

fuck that.
if i wanna go 263 miles an hour on the autobahn, ill do it.
id like to see a cop try and fucking catch me.

lol there are some states with no speed limits

just because there isn't a speed limit doesn't mean the road will support it.

traffic, turns, cross winds... etc etc.

the only place that car is doing 240 is at the salt flats or some other air port or closed track. period.

Back