New bumper for the 4 door

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
Got my new bumper. I went from the backed into oem bumper/Jun lip to a Tracer style bumper. It's unpainted right now (cuz I got it today), but it's made of ABS and the white is almost identical to my car. I'll have it painted in a week or two, but til then it doesn't look half bad as it is.

Before:

metra02.jpg

Damage:

damage4.jpg

Now:

gallery_42_199_61896.jpg

gallery_42_199_47752.jpg

I picked up some fog lights today, too, and will mount those after everything is painted. But I can still wire everything up in the mean time B)

Best of all, the bumper took 4 days to ship to me and was under $200 shipped brand new on ebay and has good fitment.

Instinct tells me to tell you that it sucks....

But it actually doesn't look all that bad...I like it a LOT better than whatever lip you had on there before.

:thumbsup:

now just lose that stripe :p

car looks pretty good. looks prettier than mine... thats easy for me to say though.

my sedan is in the process of getting a color change.

Looks pretty good Nate. Fits well too.

I still say that your black housing headlights are your best "rice mod" yet.

Originally posted by civicious@Aug 11 2005, 10:28 PM
Instinct tells me to tell you that it sucks....

But it actually doesn't look all that bad...I like it a LOT better than whatever lip you had on there before.

:thumbsup:

now just lose that stripe :p
[post=539113]Quoted post[/post]​

Will still has some ricer in him still!!!!!! :lol:

I liked the Jun lip...

But yeah, this is cleaner. Instead of a grill, bumper, and lip, now it's all one piece.

Back