New Contest up!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nice prize! im going to take a few and see what happens

gotta let the artist inside me come out.. i'll have fun with this... i've been wanting to snap some pics, this just gives me reason to now.. :thumbsup:
i dont care if all i have is sanded primer

there's more to a picture than the foreground :)

This contest is for TOTAL picture. not just your car.

in fact, if you car is more than 50% of the canvas (or upside down *cough*), you're probably doing something wrong

damn i wish we could at least post up the most recent previous car we owned at least lol , my new hatch is fuuugly... but i shall try!!!!

in fact, if you car is more than 50% of the canvas (or upside down *cough*), you're probably doing something wrong

ok.. so no up close shots.. you want something with a decent background and not all car.. gotta find some spots to take some pics.. .. i have a few ideas in mind..

So seriously, are we alowed to digitally touch up the cars or no? I really dont want to be cought "cheeting" when there is real $$ on the line.

So seriously, are we alowed to digitally touch up the cars or no? I really dont want to be cought "cheeting" when there is real $$ on the line.
yea.. can we.. because i dont have the best camera so it would need to be touched up

*ahem*

This just shows your lack of art....

Everything you wanted is in that pic...

Background...sky, and reflections.
Detail...high rez so you can see multiple wheels in that pic.
Clean...welp..it's a beat up 1987 crx....used beyond it's limits, and in the stages of getting updated to go further and harder.
perspective...different..since you wern't expecting it so quik and it's original....it's fresh, taken right after the original post was first started. Spur of the moment and done in one picture.
Focus....it's on the most awesome Honda product ever concieved...the CF-48 wheel in the nude....and wrapped with a yokohama Advan A008 that has never seen the road since I got them and all 4 are still holding the same air that I put into them the day I mounted them...almost a year or so ago...and they are still in race ready condition.
Sub-focus...higher suspension than normal, means the engine is out of the car, that adds suspense on whats going back into the beast, and then the glimmer of the fresh tokico Illumina's strut connected to the hub...so fresh, as if they just came out of the box and the most action they have seen is me jumping on the car showing off how stiff they are and they have prolly not seen about 30 feet in rolling action since I've installed them....a year ago.
Sub-sub-focus....The reflection in the crappy miss matched door side-skirt shows other wheels on the other rides I have...and the side skirts on the door is not even clean or freshly painted, but detail can be seen of the shean they portray.
Other focus's emited in veiw....the front tire of the car parked next to it, and other wheels in the frame. The amount of foliage that my tree's and birds emit onto the cars and the driveway shows my lack of time I have to actually clean them up or to work on the cars or the house...soing 7 days a week at work drains a guy....I had only one day off the last few weeks, and I didn't even spend it working on cars, but actually driving out to NJ to get food and drinks for the night a few freinds could get together to bullshit and to have a relazing night to see if this one girl would do two of the guys at once. What a night....
And then there is the photo quality as it's asked for...no water marks, no dates, and it's attached as the rules implicetly require....

done, done, and done...

art is in the eyes of the artist...anyone can take a picture of a shiny car on green grass...but a real artist will lay on his back in a dirty garage after a rear brake drum job, laying in rust and brakedust to get the perfect picture.....and I lack the skills to touch anything up with photo-shop....so it's 100% real. Worth a $100....

vote for me... :wub:

Attachments

• DSC00368.JPG
    DSC00368.JPG
    166.2 KB · Views: 77
Last edited:
something tells me acura's will be allowed...we cant tell people "No INTEGRAS!"

acura = honda. sorry if i wasn't clear about that...

Think of a walpaper you'd use on a desktop. There's a lot of blank space on the good ones

bikes ok? thinking about a pic with both of them in it.

it can be in the background, but let's try to make the focal of the picture a honda or acura automobile.

Back