New Girl from Alaska

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

im just shocked nobody said anything about me leg humping,and im going to blow up 91's spot,,is this the same girl that he posted pix of,while she was in the bath and stuff?the kinda emo one?

i only see 20 posts from 91_civic_si in the members lounge and none in the gf picture thread

maybe this will be another brutalB style fiasco

BULLSHIT! I know about your constant PM's to her, don't try to hide that shit from me :ph34r:

Hey... um I'm still here and I'm a girl!!! Really though, how many girls are really on this site??? I know DACHEAT is one, and I've seen a few others...but, um, that's pretty much it for us, isn't it?

Hey... um I'm still here and I'm a girl!!! Really though, how many girls are really on this site??? I know DACHEAT is one, and I've seen a few others...but, um, that's pretty much it for us, isn't it?
theres like 5 i know of

Oh...hm... I must not really have talked to any of them.... Isn't that Whiterabbit person one and um... Taco, something? God, I suck at remembering names, but I swear I've heard them say they are chicks.

you, jdm slut,dacheat,and i forgot the other ones lol, but one of the ones i forgot has been here for a long time

I ono. I said I suck with names...hm, I've heard someone say they are. Almost everyone's names here are alike, so sometimes it's hard to tell. Oh well, it's not that important. :D

If you wanna laugh, look up Amberghini sometime.

Back