New here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

986ci

Fiqured i'd intoduce myself since i will be using your board for tech advice as i get more familiar with these honda's and Acura's i'm buying. Me, from Dallas I own a 2006 King Ranch F150 (soon to be traded in) a 1965 Shelby, a 2004 Mustang Cobra, and a 1993 Honda Accord 10th anniversary. I recently got laid off from my management job, 5 weeks now, decided to do something fun and flip cars, Friday I am picking up 5 Acura legends and one 2001 Honda Coupe, all have minor to somewhat major mechanical failures. But now my 1993 Accord is giving me issues after redoing the headgasket, so ya'll forum provided some answers so fiqured I would join.

Welcome. Hope the flipping works out for you. Make sure it's something the people want, not a gas hog, but a good running reliable car with a good reputation. Do it well, and be honest, and you'll do pretty well. Good luck with it man, always wanted to do it. Haven't come into the money yet.

Welcome aboard :)

post some pics of the shelby! :)

heres a few
97qwl1.jpg

30tnqjp.jpg

ehcg7l.jpg

let me know if these are way to big, the 2 other forums i'm on automatically resize it once it's posted so now i'm just being lazy but will resize or remove if needed

no worries about the size...

nice ride man. that the 427(?) one? i'm not too up on those, as they are WAY out of my budget. haha

no worries about the size...

nice ride man. that the 427(?) one? i'm not too up on those, as they are WAY out of my budget. haha

No it's an early model, based around a 289, but squezed a 408 in there making 603 HP and 598 torque, and this PIG weighs in at 2175, full tank and me in it:D

now I like the responses on here but have a tech question i'm trying o resolve in the Honda tech section, can one of ya'll go look at it and give me some feed back, these sideways motors are starting to confuse me:D

Back