NEW JOB!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

endlesszeal

Hey guys, just wanted to tell you i got a new job after i moved away for college. its a logistic company that works for starbucks. mang, didnt know how so much stuff can go wrong in the morning.

anyway, the pay is good. 10/per instead of minium wage. now for the down side. people friggin yell at you because theyre idioits and dont understand "procedures" and then they want to talk to my sups. well, my sup is right here because im training and is feeding me info. blah blah. but the worst is the hours. 4:30AM - 10:30AM!! Friggin crap man. waking so early is killing me. Soon i'll have school from 12:00PM - 8:00 PM....................

College, what a life....

Yeah, that's pretty much any job. People yelling at you because they don't understand why you can't just give them what they want.

jobs a job man, so take the lumps and look for another job while you are working. Dont stop looking for money just because you have a new source.

hhaha.. well what we do is when starbucks dont get there stuff like donuts and what not, we give them "credit" so they wont get charged for the stuff.. we're mediators for a delivery system and we cant really do jack except tell the facility what happeend and they decide. unforunately people dont understand and have a field day with us....

as for quitting, i dont have school for a month so i figure i can rake in whatever i can and quit if they dont give me different hours.

What I want to know is why the hell you have 8 hrs of class a day? WTF mate? I'm in Mechanical Engineering and I spend like 4-6hrs a day on class and hw.....

i'm a bio. sci. major so that means lots of classes with labs. Labs are 3 hr sessions and then u have 1 1/2 hrs of lecture. Then you can opt for discussion which is an additional hour. Discussions are so when you need help and stuff like that. Want to make sure I'll succeed and excel in the class so I can maintain at least a 3.5gpa.

Anyway, im also pushing to finish in 2007 as im "suppose" to graduate this year because i took a semester off and blah blah..

but yeah, its full of lab classes like genetics, chemistry, etc...

i hear ya... im making 43k at my current job without even stepping foot in a college.

nowhere to go but up, either :)

well its not really the money. i just want to go to a job that i actually might enjoy, not saying that many of you dont. im into that whole medicine crap with the atoms interacting and mumbo jumbo.

oh yeah, pharmacists are starting at as low as 50k-80k per year and only move up to around 200k for head pharamicst.

Back