New Level Of Domestic Rice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phunky.buddha

Admin with a big stick
Admin
VIP
Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck :puke:

The LS is actually a pretty nice car too... and they had to mess it up. I've driven one on the track, and it was pretty good.
 
:lol: i never thought i'd actually laugh at a sponsored project car. that thing looks like ass. those peeps at nology must be smoking some good shit LOL
 

xj0hnx

I wanna be sedated
VIP
More domestic rice!more domestic rice!more domestic rice!It's so funny after years of people calling any Japanese car a rice burner that now they are stealing the "style",HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 

dohcvtec_accord

WRX Sellout
Good Lord. I never thought American cars could get any uglier.
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Feb 12 2003, 04:16 AM
More domestic rice!more domestic rice!more domestic rice!It's so funny after years of people calling any Japanese car a rice burner that now they are stealing the "style",HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah, leave us to our Tezzas, and we promise not to put any more blacked-out headlights/taillights on our rice rockets. :p :D
 

TRuggiero_

Senior Member
You all can hate, but I don't think it looks that bad, I could've picked better wheels for it. But holy crap, it's a grandpa car, what do you want? Kind of has a BMW look to it. 7/10
 

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Feb 12 2003, 03:22 PM
You all can hate, but I don't think it looks that bad, I could've picked better wheels for it. But holy crap, it's a grandpa car, what do you want? Kind of has a BMW look to it. 7/10

BMW's have style, LS's look like something that GM would produce.

This was not as bad as today in autoclass, we had a sub and my teacher left a Import Show video (off of TNN or sumthing like that) There were so many ricers in one place, this one guy was braging how he spent 20k on the 300zx, it had 70 more hp than stock and that was WITH a 50 shot of n2o. Another guy that had spent 200K on this car and his 1/4 mile time was only high 11's and that was before his stero system and coustom interior. :fr: But that was not as funny as this one civic that a smoke machine INSIDE of it and they guy was like "yea, performance wises i got HEADERS, electric turbo charger, and a k&n drop in filter" they showed under the hood, chromed out d series, non VTEC. What a peice of shit. The smoke machine reminded me when that one pot head in SCARYMOVIE gets out of the car where he was smokeing weed.
 

90vtec

Senior Member
Ya I say that in a local autopart shop's cataloge for nology,
I 1st: Laughed
2nd: Shook my head
3rd: Took a sip of beer and turned the page!!!

This is as bad as the boy in my town who stick GT-R / SiR bages and such on their Cavaliers, Sunfire and Neons!!!!!
 

TRuggiero_

Senior Member
I don't know why but the big thing around Orlando is miatas with GT-R emblems.
 

gupta_p

Senior Member
Well, I read some topics where the topics were closed becuase they were about looks .. which I sorta don't agree with.

I thought this section of the forum was labeled, "anything goes". .. why the censorship?

</rant>

(thank goodness this hasn't been locked yet.)
 

Hexen

Senior Member
Originally posted by gupta_p@Feb 13 2003, 07:15 PM
Well, I read some topics where the topics were closed becuase they were about looks .. which I sorta don't agree with.

I thought this section of the forum was labeled, "anything goes". .. why the censorship?

</rant>

(thank goodness this hasn't been locked yet.)

Because 99% of people on this forum don't support rice.

Sure it is anything goes... but thats more of a "non car related" generalization I think.
Posting about bling blinging rims and body kits is just something no one wants to read about.
 

gupta_p

Senior Member
hexen, yah, but still .. it's an "anything goes" forum. Anything should go, or the name of hte forum should be, "Anything goes, but xxxxxx doesn't."
 
Top