New Maryland Pics

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
s3e5266d37bf53.jpg

s3e526698ec442.jpg

s3e5266a3e016d.jpg

Im off work once again today since well its been 3 days after the snow as fallen and they have yet to plow our streets I even hear the main roads are still bad but I can't see them formyself since Im snowed in

atlest I dug my car out too bad I woke up today with another inch of snow on top of it....

we got around 25-26" my brother 25 miles north of here got 30" I told him he should have bought the Audi S4 and not the V6 A4..... ohwell he could have been having fun right now

p.s does anyone else think I went way over kill on my new intercooler cooler idea in the first pic?

where are you at in MD? im in baltimore and we got about the same as you did. my car looked the same as your first pic, except mine is covered even more. can only see a little bit on the sides, front and back is completely covered, lol.

I'm in Silver Spring, about 15 minutes out of DC and my shiet was completely covered....all you could see was one of my tails :(

Im in AA co we need to have all the Maryland guys meet up at Rockville one night "where all the cars meet" and just have a big meet I know of atlest 4 people on here that are from maryland most being from balt/north of balt area Im the only southern person.....

Jeff

Originally posted by jeffie7@Feb 18 2003, 09:16 AM
p.s does anyone else think I went way over kill on my new intercooler cooler idea in the first pic?

lol, only it wont move like that :lol:

maryland meetSo what! it would still make some power =) its like talking trash with a mustang guy who cares if your cars faster then mine I have twice the torque so I can kill your civic even tho yours clearly is faster its all about the Torque stock 5.0 300FTLB runs high 14s low 15s 92-95 civic with a B16 and 111FTLB.... yup you guessed it =)

anywho maryland guys/gals go to Maryland Meet and let me know whats up

Jeff

Back