new member - 92 civic EG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I drove my roached crx for years. I just started the bodywork. People get so pissed when i'd fly past them cause they didn't know what i had under my hood. Check it out if you want.
All i'm saying is you don't need to hold off to build the motor.

if i were u take the stickers off.....there is just to much on your window

Here are some pics of what i was talking about on my last posts about how the cat was sodded to the header. CAn some one tell me if that oil leaking from the engine is bad. its only a little bit but point is its still leaking from the black circular seal thing. anyway right now im in the middle of sanding down the rims and spraying them a different color like black or gold then moving on to doing the same with the body making that gun metal.

IMAG0240.jpg

IMAG0239.jpg

IMAG0238.jpg

IMAG0237.jpg

IMAG0236.jpg

IMAG0235.jpg

IMAG0234.jpg

IMAG0233.jpg

IMAG0223.jpg

IMAG0216.jpg

No doubts about Honda Bond, works awesome for valve cover gaskets and oil pan gaskets but I think every B-series head should get a good cam seal with 3 fat o rings vs. the stock ones.

Im not tryin to be a dick but i think he saw you comin a mile away.
1-You said he drag raced it.= beat on
2-im bettin he lied and that ls was boosted.
3- the bodys fuckin beat. that roof is SHOT, id rather have honda rust, than a roof like that imo.

Best bet is to sell it to another 17 year old kid and get something that hasnt been rode hard and put away wet.

i mean its not that bad.

get some new bumpers and that right there will go a long way.

honestly that car is ghetto as hell but you can easily correct some issues.

green slime could be ac lines that run under the battery tray fyi.

You could be right about the slime but the car has no a/c; but that could be the tube cut or something ... idk .

THis car was bought of craigslist off some random guy . i had the money so i hit him up, droped him 600$ from his price and bought it. Im taking the bumpers off and geting stock ones . Right now im in the process of building*a tarp garage to cover the car in order to spray paint the car. im thinking about white car and white rims ???? any ideas or picturesSSS?S???????

No doubts about Honda Bond, works awesome for valve cover gaskets and oil pan gaskets but I think every B-series head should get a good cam seal with 3 fat o rings vs. the stock ones.
I see your point. I run a stock one. no leaks

Im not tryin to be a dick but i think he saw you comin a mile away.
1-You said he drag raced it.= beat on
2-im bettin he lied and that ls was boosted.
3- the bodys fuckin beat. that roof is SHOT, id rather have honda rust, than a roof like that imo.

Best bet is to sell it to another 17 year old kid and get something that hasnt been rode hard and put away wet.

Ignore that post. Yes I bet it was beat on, boosted and what not but if you put your mind to it you can bring that car back from the dead. Keep on it! That's what a project cars all about.

You could be right about the slime but the car has no a/c; but that could be the tube cut or something ... idk .

THis car was bought of craigslist off some random guy . i had the money so i hit him up, droped him 600$ from his price and bought it. Im taking the bumpers off and geting stock ones . Right now im in the process of building*a tarp garage to cover the car in order to spray paint the car. im thinking about white car and white rims ???? any ideas or picturesSSS?S???????

I'm not a fan of the rattle can jobs. I say if your going to prep and spray it do it correct the first time. It's not hard at all to spray a car. You can pick up a $20 gun from harbor freight tools to use and it's still going to look 110X better than a spray can.
The paint may cost you more but its worth it. Spray cans like $6ish. I'm going to guess your going to need 3-5 primer cans, 7-10 paint cans, and about 3-5 clear cans to make it look "ok". That's about $100 in paint. I don't know if you have an advanced auto in your area but they carry a no mix base coat paint made my duplicolor.
Advance Auto Parts: Search Results for duplicolor paint shop
You can always find it in the clearance section for $10-$15. I have a can of red i got for $12 and my brother got 2 cans of gunmetal grey for $25.
Just my opinion.
But to each is own.

Last edited:
im spraying the car at my friends house. His dads a mechanic and sprayed cars before . they got a nice ass gun i just need to invest on some paint :/ . I was thinking about gunmetal body and black rims carbon fiber hood but thats too much . Since i have no A/c a dark color will be very bad in maryland with temperatures 85-90* . Thats why i thought about all white . but idk i need ideas aha.. i should have this car stock looking, with a ls/vtec going on.

Ignore that post. Yes I bet it was beat on, boosted and what not but if you put your mind to it you can bring that car back from the dead. Keep on it! That's what a project cars all about.

Yeah ignore me because I don't live in the land of rainbows and unicorns, i live in the real world. Sorry.

Yeah ignore me because I don't live in the land of rainbows and unicorns, i live in the real world. Sorry.

Don't get butt-hurt. It's good that he is taking a beat down civic and putting some love into it. He is young, and this car should give him a lot to learn from.

Back