We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TeamCivic

What's up everyone.. Just saying HI to everyone.. i am a new member and wanted to introduce myself and wanted to know
where everyone is from..

I'm from Ottawa...

Blair... :D

Sweet InStinct

Hot Member
HEY Im NEW Too!! (I WANT SOME ATTENTION!!!!!)

Welcome to the Club!! :)

Finally someone from Canada.. lol

I thought I was one of the only ones :ph34r:

S

sisteve

EH?

welcome to hs

RFHOMI2U

welcome. so your from canada eh? my gf and i were gonna move to toronto. it's nice up there. so what you drive? only asking so we know what kind of car problem questions to look forward too!!

TeamCivic

thanks... i drive a 99 civic hatch... its fun, this summer i'm dropping a B18c1 in it.. vroom vroom...
i'm slow as hell right now :eek:

BigJ

I'm just about that action Boss.
VIP
Hey everyone I am new t00, I kind of already jumped on the bandwagon but didn't really say that I was new or anything. I drive 93 hatch si with just mild mods, going gsr this summer t00. Me from Everett Washington

BigJ

VIP
hey wait a minute, I made this account like 5 days after steve made his and he is Uber Master. I just didn't use till about December when I got my good ricer and god rid of the god for saken 89 Integra.

BigJ

VIP
yeah and I have like 30 posts and you guys have like 1000 and 30, even though I got account really s00n, hehe

S

sisteve

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Jan 17 2003, 11:16 PM
hey wait a minute, I made this account like 5 days after steve made his and he is Uber Master. I just didn't use till about December when I got my good ricer and god rid of the god for saken 89 Integra.

the main admins/mods of the site have been here since like last february '02 y0. Everyones says 09/28-09/29 for a register date as thats when we switched from phpBB to Invisions board, so everyone had to re-register.

Anyways. No one will beat my post count :)

P.S. Just remmeber its not the quantity of your posts...its the quality!

cxjon

i have been here sence march of last year.

h82w8

Originally posted by sisteve+Jan 18 2003, 12:01 PM-->
Slammed89Integra
@Jan 17 2003, 11:16 PM

the main admins/mods of the site have been here since like last february '02 y0. Everyones says 09/28-09/29 for a register date as thats when we switched from phpBB to Invisions board, so everyone had to re-register.

Anyways. No one will beat my post count :)

P.S. Just remmeber its not the quantity of your posts...its the quality!

how do you have -24772 posts??