New Track - Bombs Over Providence

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

adnoh

Hey guys,

I've set up a link to my old band's new Track. They've been working really hard in the studio for the past 6 months and are almost ready to get the CD out. This track is a sample from their new album. Let me know what you all think! I'm going to see if I can find lyrics because they are brilliant....a must have album if your into the political Punk scene.

Bombs Over Providence - Starving Artist Weight Loss Program works to varying degrees some of the time

I'm really not into punk...but they aren't bad. Really good quality track, it's mixed very well. I can't come up with any gripes, other than I don't like punk.

:thumbsup:

website?

Originally posted by civicious@Sep 2 2005, 02:18 AM
I'm really not into punk...but they aren't bad. Really good quality track, it's mixed very well. I can't come up with any gripes, other than I don't like punk.

:thumbsup:

website?
[post=548649]Quoted post[/post]​

www.bombsoverprovidence.com

The track has yet to be mastered (sampler track), so it's going to sound alot punchier when the CD is out. I do some group vocals in that track :)

You guys will be able to pick it up at any music store in a few months time.

Do you guys like really tech hardcore? If ya do, here is a band from the same label (Underground Operations). Bombs and Protest go on tour together all the time. Protest's members are all 18 and 19 years old. Crazy good....only to a small demographic, but super talented.

Protest the Hero - Nautical

Enjoy!

first band wasnt bad for a pop punk band, 2nd band has nice music but there vocals were out of style about 15 years ago.
hardcore implies screaming/yelling vocals, thats just rock music :p

Back