Nicest Selection Of Honda Toys N Stuff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Damn you rixxxceboy I'm trying to save money,Must....resist...OK i lost had to have 5th gen civic and 1st gen rex.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jan 23 2003, 03:31 AM
Damn you rixxxceboy I'm trying to save money,Must....resist...OK i lost had to have 5th gen civic and 1st gen rex.

lol sorry man. i know how it is. :)

no del sols :(
left out again

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jan 23 2003, 08:56 PM
left out again

You know I think I remember seeing a die cast delsol at a Honda dealership about half an hour from my town.When I get back (about 2-3 months) I'll check it out.They had to have made one.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jan 23 2003, 02:56 PM
left out again

here you go man :) took forever to find this. and i thought crx toys were hard to find!

(its made by fujimi)
Fujimi CR-X Del Sol Vti plastic model kit

s3e305d97882a4.jpg

i got one Hot Wheels Honda Civic they dont have. the only place you could have bought it was from McDonald's early last summer. its yellow and a lil bit bigger than a normal Hot Wheels car. it came with stickers that you could put on it. it came in the Happy Meal. i didnt want the Happy Meal when i bought mine, so i paid like $1.49 for it if i remember correctly. anyone else buy one of those?

Damn i missed them, plus the happymeal is one of the best deals at McD's, good cheesebugar, small fry and a drink for like 2-2.50 cant beat that.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Jan 23 2003, 04:26 PM-->
@Jan 23 2003, 02:56 PM
left out again

here you go man :) took forever to find this. and i thought crx toys were hard to find!

(its made by fujimi)
Fujimi CR-X Del Sol Vti plastic model kit

s3e305d97882a4.jpg

yea but it is plastic, i want a real diecast 1:18 or 1:24 non rice model

ROFL :lol: It looks great as it is, but you can change the wheels, add a body kit and wing to make it into a COOL "Fast and Furious" Airplane"!!! :ghey:

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jan 23 2003, 06:11 PM
s3e305d97882a4.jpg

yea but it is plastic, i want a real diecast 1:18 or 1:24 non rice model

havent found a die-cast del sol yet but i found this really cool keychain at 'club sol holland' website.

sleutelhanger%20Del%20Sol%203.jpg

there is an email address on this page if you are interested in getting one:
http://home.wanadoo.nl/peter.wrekenhorst/s...utelhangers.htm

club sol holland website:
http://home.wanadoo.nl/peter.wrekenhorst/d...lcoverright.HTM

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Jan 23 2003, 04:49 PM
i got one Hot Wheels Honda Civic they dont have. the only place you could have bought it was from McDonald's early last summer. its yellow and a lil bit bigger than a normal Hot Wheels car. it came with stickers that you could put on it. it came in the Happy Meal. i didnt want the Happy Meal when i bought mine, so i paid like $1.49 for it if i remember correctly. anyone else buy one of those?

i have it but the stupid thing i did was to open it :(

paragus...cool! :) Hasegawa makes excellent kits in terms of fit and overall quality. Im pretty sure Fujimi is the same, though i dont have any of their kits.

trailorpark..i wish i knew about those mcdonalds cars then :( maybe there will be new ones when fnf 2 comes out B)

Back