nissan sale suggestions needed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
so i parted out the sil-80. sold a wrecked rhd shell for $2200 with some jdm side skirts and rsr exhaust. helluva sale...^_^

i also sold the suspension and some other stuff...

here's the problem.

I can't get rid of the sr swap or the te-37's.

They are worth about $4,000.

should i...

A) try to keep selling them online.....

B) buy a shell, pay someone to swap it and throw the rims in and sell it as a whole...

werd... sell them as parts.. you'll get more for them that way.. i've found out that if you just hold onto something and keep trying to sell it, you'll eventually get what you want

hopefully, the shit is taking up too much storage room. and i can get a lot of fun stuff with $4k.

how the hell am i going to sell an engine swap on ebay? i can't imagine trying to ship it.

put shipping in buyers hands. pick it up or make them arrange it.

all you need to do is drain the fluids, and strap it to a pallet

list it as pickup only or put it on craigslist
yeah, it's been on CL and such, i'll have to repost it.
put shipping in buyers hands. pick it up or make them arrange it.

all you need to do is drain the fluids, and strap it to a pallet
i'll give it a try. i guess i'm being lazy about it. i'm being firm on my price and don't want to mess with shipping. if i needed it gone tomorrow, i could sell it for $2000.

I'm going through that with one of my bikes. Either people don't have the money, or they aren't looking for stuff like that right now.

If you can hold on to it for another month or so, people will start getting their tax refunds and the weather will be nicer--better chance it will sell.

yeah, it's been on CL and such, i'll have to repost it.

if i needed it gone tomorrow, i could sell it for $2000.

:eek: dude... on that day... when you need it gone the next day, pm me!

also what lug pattern are the te's? i'm not sure if you did a full 5 lug conversion on the sil80 which is why i ask...

Back