Nitrous Help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sihatchback_RL

Anybody know how to install a Venom Nitrous system. How much should i shoot on a GSR with mild cams?

look for instructions on their web site.....as far as how much to spray...it depends on alot of factors....start low 30-450shot and buy bkr7e plugs (6097 is the item # @ advance auto parts) or bkr7e-11 these are just pregaped and not vpower.....

Originally posted by formby@Jun 7 2005, 06:35 PM
look for instructions on their web site.....as far as how much to spray...it depends on alot of factors....start low 30-450shot and buy bkr7e plugs (6097 is the item # @ advance auto parts) or bkr7e-11 these are just pregaped and not vpower.....
[post=509266]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm running on Denso Iridium, that should be fine right. Here's my setup:

JDM GSR
Skunk2 Stage 1 Cams
Skunk2 Cam gears
Comptech 4-2-1 Antireversion Headers
Greddy E-Manage on P30

No, Iridiums burn too hot. You need a 1-step colder plug. I don't know the exact part # tho. as far as the shots go, depends on if it's a wet, dry, or direct port.

hows your emanige workin for ya? my friend got one for his turbo teggy and in the booklet it sais it can control injestors up to 100% bigger then stock, but call greddy. Kengi will tell you "oops typo, its only 10%." but other than that it tuned well. we tuned it better in a garage then it was tuned off the dyno.

The E-manage is awesome. I had Capital High Performance tune it for me. So i should go to gold or platinum plugs? I'm running dry nitrous, this is a first and i don't want to mess up my motor. all i want is at least two car lengths improvement. I'm running 13.7 now.

well a dry 30 shot with colder plugs and slightly retarded timing will be more than what your looking for. I don't know the part # for 1-step colder plugs, just ask around, someone on here knows.

:wtf: did any one read my post....the bkr7e is what you need....i just installed those on my rex with a 60hp wet shot....7 is one step colder for most dohc vtec motors and 2 steps for non vtec dohc motors

Back