nitrous kit for sale or trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sc34dx

SOLD BITCHES

i have pre bent hard lines with the nozzles with 150 shot pills in them attached to the distribution boxes...
erick027.jpg

erick031.jpg

next i have extra hard lines for you to bend if needed and a blow down tube and the needed relays for the kit...
erick025.jpg

Here are the Fuel solenoid and the Nitrous solenoid....
erick028.jpg

Here is the purge solenoid and the bottle pressure gauge...
erick026.jpg

I also am including a Zex bottle warmer....
erick024.jpg

Here are the two bottles that will come with the kit one is a 5lb bottle and the other is a 10lb bottle...
erick030.jpg

erick029.jpg

Here is a picture of all the extra fittings, activation switch,extra wire for the solenoids,and extra pills for different shots..
erick023.jpg

i have 2 8 foot steel braided lines with fittings to go from the bottle to the solenoids that are not pictured..

well guys thats all you need to run this kit and spray the living shit out of your car!!!
Let me know if you guys are interested...I WILL NOT PART OUT THE KIT!!!

Im located in St. Charles IL...
Peace

Last edited:
425 plus shipping and its yours homie...let me know

i have someone looking at it tomarrow...so i will let you know if it falls threw...kid sound iffy but i promised he had frist dibs...if not its yours

give me your paypal info and il get you the money friday... no bullshit

i personaly wouldnt buy it unless i live close enuff to pick it up as there seems to be somthing fishey about him/the kit hasnt sold yet and others have offerd to buy it but he allwas comes up with a excuse as to why he dosent want you to buy it

lol well dont buy it then...i was gona sell it to one of my boys out here...so i gave him first dibbs on it and he wanted me to hold on to it untill he came up with the money...so since i know how he is i knew not to remove it from the posts...and just like i figured he wont have the money for a while so i am no longer holding it for him...i have pmd...people as they posted on here in order...thanks to all that waited...NOTHING FISHY GOING ON HERE...lol

austin20110 was first to post so if he still wants the kit. he has first dibbs if not then it will go to who ever offered next...its only fair.

Back