NO F(_)CKEN Maxima's in the state of CT

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jul 21 2005, 12:09 AM
I might call tomoorrow and see if they have them...it too late now though...the jet aircraft fuel tank sealer is going on in the morning when I get home...and that will get me to the event, and I can rock it this way untill I snap a u-joint...and I kinda ran out of money to even buy the axle's...even if I did find them...

But lets just say this... :)

If I bought all of the parts new...the rear end alone tops close to $2K's :ph34r:

LSD= $999 in some places,
4.11:1 R&P = $700
diff casing = $175
and all the extra things needed....buku bucks :ph34r:
[post=529301]Quoted post[/post]​

I remember the days when I had my 280ZXT "with the R200 =)~" I could have picked up a 88 R200LSD for like 200 bucks.

remember...I snagged this LSD in Japan for only $190 :D

Originally posted by Airjockie@Jul 21 2005, 12:09 AM
I might call tomoorrow and see if they have them...it too late now though...the jet aircraft fuel tank sealer is going on in the morning when I get home...and that will get me to the event, and I can rock it this way untill I snap a u-joint...and I kinda ran out of money to even buy the axle's...even if I did find them...

But lets just say this... :)

If I bought all of the parts new...the rear end alone tops close to $2K's :ph34r:

LSD= $999 in some places,
4.11:1 R&P = $700
diff casing = $175
and all the extra things needed....buku bucks :ph34r:
[post=529301]Quoted post[/post]​

your putting 4.11's in your car?...How much power is your car gonna make.......

You didn't know? The 1st gen maxima was RWD. It shared platforms with the Datsun 710 I think? But yeah they were RWD till '85.

Originally posted by corvetteguy@Jul 21 2005, 07:16 AM

your putting 4.11's in your car?...How much power is your car gonna make.......
[post=529377]Quoted post[/post]​

it's sitting aroun mayby 130-140 ish right now...but over the winter..it's getting turbo'ed :p

Back