NO, YOU DONT KNOW ME.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my name is karnash jr.

i currently drive a 1998 240sx and plan on doing a sr20det swap by the end of this summer or before....depending on if I can find the time.

Anyways, I am new here. My pops left me suddenly, as he went on a Jihad mission down in mexico mumbling something about a stereo.....

Look forward to ignoring you all and dissappearing off the face of the planet for months at a time.

p.s. trailerparkpimp, please pm me or email me my Admin/Pass for my forums..... i friggen forgot it. 101deals@101deals.com

I was going to wipe them clean....but figured they would be better put to use as a ghost-town of yesterday's past on the internet.

Anyways I got nothing more to say. I was just going to sign up and quietly pm trailerparkpimp but instead decided to pop my little turtle head out and see how the rest of the dysfunctionals are doing.

lock this thread, i give a mad fuuuuuuugggg.

<<EDIT>>

IM PISSED. WHY DOES "ANGRY BEAR" GET RECOGNIZED.....AND THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT KARNASH ON HERE !!!!!!!!!

I errr "KARNASH MY DAD" CONTRIBUTED MORE CHARACTER AND COLOR TO THESE FORUMS THAN ANGRY BEAR COULD EVER SHAKE A TURD AT.

Originally posted by 2000Si@Jan 20 2005, 12:11 AM
TPP no longer exists... he's BDN now.
[post=448427]Quoted post[/post]​

ya well could you give him this message, as i think karnash jr. might be the proverbial middle eastern boot.

WOOO HOOO, I TAKE THAT BACK. ANGRY BEAR GOT HIS TITLE ON THE N00B NAMES AND THEY MADE AN EMOTICON AFTER ME !!!!!!!!!!!

:hitler: :hitler: :hitler: :hitler: :hitler: :hitler: :hitler: :hitler: :hitler:

my apologies to all !!!!!

Originally posted by Havok@Jan 20 2005, 12:14 AM
Havok runs circles around Karnash, and don't you fucking forget it.
[post=448428]Quoted post[/post]​

Nothing's changed Nick. You're still running around me in circles, trying to smell my ass like a lost little puppy dog who wants to play.....

Q: what's the best thing about taking a shower with a 12 year old girl?
A: when she puts her wet hair back, she looks like she is 9.

- joke of the day, told to me by our 600,xxx.00 a year district manager.

dont make me call holy jihad war upon you and your ancestors and bust out with the pictures.

ok i call an immediate truce, as i just reformatted my hd....and lost all passwords/logins to my website so i cant upload any of my pics...

plus i cant figure out how to upload a pic to hondaswap....

so i call a truce untill i find my login for my website so i can unleash my wrath.

anything you throw at me after this is just a cheap shot i hope you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back