non vtec to vtec conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
you continue to talk shit but remember that your prolly hundreds of miles away from me and if you were standing in front of me you prolly wouldnt say shit so why dont you stop talking shit and end the entire thing

you continue to talk shit but remember that your prolly hundreds of miles away from me and if you were standing in front of me you prolly wouldnt say shit so why dont you stop talking shit and end the entire thing
i dont giv a fuc how far away you are,or if you were standing in my face,im not talking shit,im talking the truth,,you ave a problem with that?tough guy.

also technically talking about ls/vtec is very relevant to this thread, the name is non-vtec to vtec, isnt it?

If its so very relevant, then how come you have still failed to answer the OP's question?

Yea I just wanted to know what wiring I need to change and the sensors since I am currently OBD1 and the b16 is OBD2. The reason I am swaping the motors is the b16 is fully built and the ls is stock internals.

I think it is funny how everyone fights over something stupid. Grow up.

Thanks for whoever gave me the address for rywire.com

i dont giv a fuc how far away you are,or if you were standing in my face,im not talking shit,im talking the truth,,you ave a problem with that?tough guy.
well first off that wasnt directed at you. second off, your acting big over a computer and im just laughing about it. third, im about 250lbs and 6 foot 1 soo i mean if there really is that much of a problem then idk what else to tell you

well first off that wasnt directed at you. second off, your acting big over a computer and im just laughing about it. third, im about 250lbs and 6 foot 1 soo i mean if there really is that much of a problem then idk what else to tell you
i odnt car your weight nor you size,it doesnt mean anything,im not acing big over a computer,im tired of the newbs coming on the site,acting hardcore,showing the more reputable members no respect,and making comments about "you tal shit on the keyboard but you arent shit in real life"
this isnt directed to anyone in general but,if ayone thinks i wont do shit in real life,come see me,see how much of an aint shit mother fucker i will be,i dont care who you are,what your size is,where your from,what your race is,etc.i am down to give a good ole country ass whoopin. NOW newbs try to show som fucking respect

i odnt car your weight nor you size,it doesnt mean anything,im not acing big over a computer,im tired of the newbs coming on the site,acting hardcore,showing the more reputable members no respect,and making comments about "you tal shit on the keyboard but you arent shit in real life"
this isnt directed to anyone in general but,if ayone thinks i wont do shit in real life,come see me,see how much of an aint shit mother fucker i will be,i dont care who you are,what your size is,where your from,what your race is,etc.i am down to give a good ole country ass whoopin. NOW newbs try to show som fucking respect
:Dhhahaha indeed. im newer to the site but i know what im talkin about... i have HANDS ON EXPERIENCE not like jdmrex over here

OP, if your question hasn't been answered, please start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back