Nordness vs. a Gallon of Milk in one hour

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
lmao. you chugged syrup. rofl.

LMFAO my best friend did that on Halloween when we were trashed. Of course we rooted him on when we saw the bottle of maple syrup on top of the fridge at the house party and next thing you know he's chugging it and the comments to "loosen up your throat rook" are flying wild. Fuck'in rookie.

Needless to say it was my girlfriend's friend's apartment and when she found out what we had done in our drunken stupor she had to replace it.

Quoted post[/post]]
I don't believe anyone that says they can do it. Yes, a lot ofpeople can down the milk in an hour, and can hold it in for about 20 minutes, but within 30 minutes they will puke.

I've seen it attempted many many many times. Hell my friends church has a gallon challenge every single friday, and no one has ever done it. You guys act like this is some new thing.
the fastest i have heard of was 22 minutes with no puking.
it can be done and has been done. i will do it eventually.

and Landmines...
-table (1)
-quarter (1)
-shot glass (per person)
-beer cans (a lot)
-jack daniels (depends on how much you suck)

one player must spin a quarter on the table and then pick it up between their fingers (hopefully fast). if they dont complete this successfully he must do a shot of beer. if they dont do it successfully 3 times the jack daniels replaces the shot of beer. when i play a side beer is required. the objective of the side beer is to collect empty cans, landmines. now when another player spins the quarter you can use these. while it is spinning you may slam the can on the quarter. this forces the player to the same consequences as a missed quarter and the player has to spin again, but the can remains where it was slammed. there is no end to the game, the point is intoxication. good players drink their side beers fast to have lots of landmines and have good drunken hand/eye coordination.

Oh, so the landmines are the beers that have been slammed on the table. So you have to spin the quarter and try to not let it hit the cans. I can see myself getting fucked up off that game.

*sigh*....i miss hanging out with stupid people.

Quoted post[/post]]and Landmines...
-table (1)
-quarter (1)
-shot glass (per person)
-beer cans (a lot)
-jack daniels (depends on how much you suck)

one player must spin a quarter on the table and then pick it up between their fingers (hopefully fast). if they dont complete this successfully he must do a shot of beer. if they dont do it successfully 3 times the jack daniels replaces the shot of beer. when i play a side beer is required. the objective of the side beer is to collect empty cans, landmines. now when another player spins the quarter you can use these. while it is spinning you may slam the can on the quarter. this forces the player to the same consequences as a missed quarter and the player has to spin again, but the can remains where it was slammed. there is no end to the game, the point is intoxication. good players drink their side beers fast to have lots of landmines and have good drunken hand/eye coordination.
I also play that you have to drink the shot of beer/liquor with the same hand you pick the quarter up or else you have to go again. after a while and people get pretty drunk I kill them with this and will have to re-go like 5 times before they get it right.

/Ron Burgundy/Milk was a bad choice..../Ron Burgundy/

it really is possible but it is very hard.

damn.. everytime someone posts something new on here.. it make me want to accomplish this.. my G/F thinks i can do it.. and so do half my friends.. seriously thinking about it.. :laugh:

go for it... worst case, you end up puking all over the place

I gotta challenge my friend to this...he'll probably attempt it if I buy the milk.

We usually play the beer shot game in 60 mins...

lol i'm with mike.

if i dirnk 2 glasses of milk, i'm on the can for 3 hours straight... and like 3 after shocks... lol

dont have a vid. camera.. but i could probably do it in video clips with a digi.. when i go grocery shopping next.. 1 gal $3.19 or 2 for $5.. that way it will only cost me about.. $1.40...

by the way i was raised on milk.. alot of it.. thats all i used to drink.. couple glasses at a time..

Milk challenge is soo last week, Century Club is where it's at. :) Stay tuned for pics.

Back