Nordness vs. a Gallon of Milk in one hour

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Choc milk is fine as long as its milk mixed with choc. not the predone choc milk.

Ok, so next week, it's the Century Club Invitational--100 minutes, 1 shot of beer every minute from a 1.5 oz shot glass. Any wagers? That's 150 oz of beer, people...Keep in mind a 12 pack of longnecks is 144 oz, so you are drinking a 12 pack in a little over an hour and a half. Before I hear, "that's easy, I drink a 12 pack no problem, blah, blah, blah" think about it...This isn't simply chugging beer or drinking it over the course of 3-4 hours, I can do that no problem. Pictures will be interesting, to say the least.

I tried this with some friends one night at a movie theater. I ended up puking four times in the bathroom...I'm now lactose intolerant from it, which is probably the most uncomfortable pain I've ever been in. I can have a glass of milk but any more and my shit gets explosive.

no way would i do the milk thing...thats just nucking futts. I can barely keep down a glass of milk much less an entire gallon. HOWEVER...the beer shot thing sounds like a BUNCH of fun.

the milk thing is not that hard. i have only attempted it once and failed. but the bet was a half hour, and i was already drunk and full of bbq food, aka half a rack of ribs and 3 or more cheeseburgers, cant remember. i got it down to about 3/4. did not puke but simply ran out of time. well i did puke, but it was from the smell of my friend's vomit, it was the most horrible thing i have smelled to date. the fastest i have heard of was 22 minutes with no puking. however that was a linemen type. BTW. if you keep the milk down, even my 3/4 of it, you will shit a brick a few hours later. biggest shit of my life.

and the shot thing is fun, but id rather play landmines with my beer and a shot glass. greatest drunk game ever.....ever.

Hrmmmm....a new diet fad.... :ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
damn, you guys are harsh....

i don't see you guys out there...

Yup.....they are too scared to break something....or scratch up their car....or worst yet...cause uneven tire wear.... :ph34r:

:laugh:

Besides...I was never really challanged to a drift comp...I just go for fun. :p

id go for it, if i had a RWD car. the integra is fun to drift/slide in snow and rain though lol.

How does one play Landmines? I'm looking to learn a new drinking game. In Sweden I learned to play Speed Quarters, but the only thing I remember about it is that it's a crazy-fast game. I got shitfaced with the quickness.

100 club is fun, done that many times. Yes it gets you amzingly fucked up, its great! :)

this is the most pathetic challenge ever. no matter who you think you are, it just can't be done. so whoever wants to step up and "try it" and key word is try, be my guest but we will see you at the toilet or sink afterwards.

Hey, genius, people have just posted that they have done it before, so it's able to be done. As far as pathetic, let's not go there, with your videos.

I don't believe anyone that says they can do it. Yes, a lot ofpeople can down the milk in an hour, and can hold it in for about 20 minutes, but within 30 minutes they will puke.

I've seen it attempted many many many times. Hell my friends church has a gallon challenge every single friday, and no one has ever done it. You guys act like this is some new thing.

But then again, I'm one of those, I wouldn't believe until I've seen it kind of guys, mostly due to science on my side, and yeah the trend I've seen.

I drink whole milk like it's going out of style... I LOOOOVE milk.

I wonder if I'd survive a 1 hour challenge? :)

I've been in a Supertroopers challenge. Me and two of my friends had to CHUG 24 oz of maple syrup each, and I was able to keep that down for about 3 hours. It just go to the point that I felt like I had eaten crude oil. This HEAVY HeAVY feeling in my stomach. It was terrible. I actually made myself vomit to get rid of it.

Back