North Carolina blows

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Dustin_m

hey whats up everyone. well i am here in north carolina for a few weeks for my MOS school for the marine corps. yea it blows. it is fuckin hot, humid, and jacksonville sucks ass. all it is is a bunch of marines and fat white trash bitches that wanna take yoru damn money. all the guys straight outta boot are going out and spending hundreds of dollars at the strip clubs like fuckin idiots, and buying anything they can get their hands on. whatever, i am saving my money and counting the days till i can get back to cali. This atleast partially backs up my opinion that the east coast really sucks, and every other marine that is from cali has said the same thing.

yea so just wanted to say whats up and let everyone know to not go to jacksonville, it sucks. BTW if you are from jacksonville, i was just kidding you have a beautiful city :lol:

lmao, my mom lives in NC.

I'm not a fan of midwest, but since I'm an east coaster I like some of the states for vaction. Like Florida, I'd like NY a lot more if I wasn't here every fucking day.

Ct is ok, not enough to do there
NJ blows
PA is by far my favorite state, i dunno why
DE blows
MD is ok
VA's cool
NC blows
SC is only good for their really lienient laws on fireworks
GA is ok in the bigger cities
FL sucks to live there

:(

You are comparing the mid-west to SAN DIEGO? :lol: Yeah, I bet it's nice there. :p At least you are getting paid. More money for the car when you get back.... you still have a gsr right?

yea its pretty boring over here(triangle area), but i like going down to charlotte, more stuff down there.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Jun 11 2005, 11:09 AM
:(

You are comparing the mid-west to SAN DIEGO? :lol: Yeah, I bet it's nice there. :p At least you are getting paid. More money for the car when you get back.... you still have a gsr right?
[post=511099]Quoted post[/post]​

nah i had a rex, but it got stolen a long time ago. just rockin a 86 corolla sedan right now. you know point A to point B. next year i will get either a truck or a bike, not totally desided yet.

Yeah my buddy is in the Army, he was just back on leave. He is one of the newbie recruits that goes and spends all of his money on strip clubs. The only other thing he does over there is get drunk. My other buddy is a Jar Head him self :p Where are you being stationed next?

Originally posted by Drake+Jun 11 2005, 07:42 PM-->
Yeah my buddy is in the Army, he was just back on leave. He is one of the newbie recruits that goes and spends all of his money on strip clubs. The only other thing he does over there is get drunk. My other buddy is a Jar Head him self :p Where are you being stationed next?
[post=511239]Quoted post[/post]​
I am in the reserves, so i get to go back to San Diego in a couple weeks

brian11to1
@Jun 11 2005, 10:13 PM
north carolina is in the midwest?

whats your mos agian?
[post=511267]Quoted post[/post]​

3043-Supply Admin. and Operations Clerk

oh yea, defenitly. the midwest is way better then the shithole we call the east coast.

but PA is my favorite state on the EC.

WTF, how are you going to complain. State College has some of the best parties I've ever been too.

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes+Jun 12 2005, 08:08 PM-->
92civicb18b1
@Jun 11 2005, 11:04 AM
lmao, my mom lives in NC.

VA's cool

hahahahahaa i beg to differ. VA sucks!
[post=511467]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: I fuckin hate it in VA.

I lived in Raleigh for four years and loved it.

Great neighborhoods, well maintained, nice and respectable neighbors.

Closely located right between the beach and mountains, and not too far from Myrtle Beach.

NC > VA

WHAT UP! hey im working in Maggie Valley right now! if any of you guys want to hang out thats where i am. Ive just came home from from working 94 hours (10 days straight). While i was there all i had was my old ass boss and no place to go. I hung out with this girl the last day and got drunk. that wa the only thing i had to do. iT BLOWS! there is nothing but old people, rv parks and hotels here.

Back