<O.Z. Racing F1> 15"' rims in EK 98

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

khaledmma

hi

TODYAY , i bought used <O.Z. RACING F1> 15 inch rims which made in italy and produced in 2003
ozmb7.jpg

i am confused about the suitable tires size for Honda Civic EK
i had found 195/55 85W and 205/50 85W ,

my questin is : does the 205/50 may be hit the inner sides when i turn the driving wheel?? or not??

i already know that there was orginal 15" made in Ek VI ferio and VIS hatch but i dont know the original tires size for it??? cn u tell me about it??

please recommend me with the best tires size for 15" rims which works fine with EK which does not harm the suspention and dont hits the inner sides when turning the driving wheel:(

thanks

it's personal preference. i like the 205/50/15. the 195 is a more standard tire size though. it's the factory integra size.

i found 205/55 87W is this better than both i mentioneda bove or it may harm the suspension system please i need a recommendation

it wont harm your suspension. without knowing how low your car is, we have no idea on whether or not it will rub. you will just have to put it on and try it.

if you want to guarantee that it wont rub, get the 195.

i live in moderate to hot weather almost year, the suspension system is completely original and not modified "civic Ek ferio VI 1.5 D15B

wht is your recommendation
195/55/15 85w , 205/50/15 85w or 205/55/15 87w all of them are KUMHO

205/50/15, plus it will help reduce your wheel gap around your fenders.

heres what it will look like.
fetch.php

205/50/15, plus it will help reduce your wheel gap around your fenders.

:werd:

If your car is not lowered and you're not planning on lowering it, then just go with the 205. It will look better and it won't rub. Hell, you'd probably be fine with the 205 and a mild drop. Up until recently I was using 205/50s on my Integra with a 1.5" drop and it barely ever rubbed...

:werd:

If your car is not lowered and you're not planning on lowering it, then just go with the 205. It will look better and it won't rub. Hell, you'd probably be fine with the 205 and a mild drop. Up until recently I was using 205/50s on my Integra with a 1.5" drop and it barely ever rubbed...

thank u so much. so, what do u think about 205/55??

thank u so much. so, what do u think about 205/55??
dude, 3 people already told you what they like. if you like that size, buy it. it's not going to rub. if you have questions if it will rub, ask the guy at the tire dealer where you are going to buy them from.

you're making this more difficult than it needs to be... get a 195/55 or a 205/50.. they're basically the same size.. one is just a tad wider, nothing dramatic though

Haha, don't give the guy any more choices, he's already too dumb to make a choice for himself after getting plenty of advice.

thanks for you guys i appreciates all of your usefull advices
as i get the correct info from honda .co.jp that 195/55 is the standard size for 15 inch rims, i bought Kumho ECSTA SPT 195/55 R15 85V which costs 55Eur
6ce41mo3.jpg

thnaks alot for your quick helping

Last edited:
Back