Obama Czars

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

They guys is also a communist.

:shrug2: i'm almost an anarchist, I can't judge him too harshly, my own views are pretty extreme by todays standards.

I am just fine with the regular joes having whatever political ideology they want. But if you are an elected official, you do not hire someone through the backdoor that has ideals that are not known or vetted through the proper channels.

Well, technically these "czars" are just advisers to the president, he can have anyone advise him, the fact that they give them bullshit titles, and that the guy "stepped down" from a made up position is pretty ridiculous.

Well part of the issue is the fact that this person and or these people are allowed to hold audience with the president. Most of the time, if you have some kind of arrest record you are not going to be within 200 feet of the president, let alone sitting alone with him in the same room. The other problem, is that we are told they simply advise. But how are we to be sure? These people are on the government payroll, they get to throw the governments wait around. Or they have the appearance of representing the government which can lead to all kinds of issues. I find the idea of 'special advisor' equally as retarded, but they are a reality and I would love nothing more than to see them all kicked out of Washington. If they really want to advise the write a book, pick up a microphone or get a camera. They can advise in the big wide world. This sneaking around shit, hiring people that have no vetting what so ever just pisses me off.

Also consider the fact that Obama himself stated something to the effect of 'If you want to know my policies look at who I surround myself with'. Well it appears that he is surrounding himself with eugenic supporting commie's. And who the hell voted for that?

but if you try to state that to an obama supporter they will act like you are being unreasonable
just like if you use anything that he has said in his past, as recently as wayyyy back in 2008, you are being unreasonable

the man is a radical Marxist... ive been saying it since before he even got the nod from the dem party

if we cant judge him by what he says, or by who he associates himself with, or any of the shit he has tried to push through, what the fuck are we supposed to judge this man on???

but if you try to state that to an obama supporter they will act like you are being unreasonable
just like if you use anything that he has said in his past, as recently as wayyyy back in 2008, you are being unreasonable

the man is a radical Marxist... ive been saying it since before he even got the nod from the dem party

if we cant judge him by what he says, or by who he associates himself with, or any of the shit he has tried to push through, what the fuck are we supposed to judge this man on???

Well I think we are supposed to judge ourselves. You know, something is wrong with US. We are blinded by corporate interest, or is it we are simply to stupid? Or was it because we are all Nazis? Fascist? Racist? Gun toting, religious zealots that are just scared for the sake of being scared. I dont know, I have heard so many names being applied to dissenting voices that I dont know what the deal is anymore. Everyone is a partisan hack and a political mastermind that is engineering this into a made up conspiracy. The only problem is, you cannot be both but I guess they didnt get the memo.

Most of the time, if you have some kind of arrest record you are not going to be within 200 feet of the president, let alone sitting alone with him in the same room.

This is BS. The people with the best advice to give are the ones with arrest records. If you've never been arrested, you probably don't know shit about shit. You surround yourself with people who never question authority, all you're gonna get is a group of yes men.

This is BS. The people with the best advice to give are the ones with arrest records. If you've never been arrested, you probably don't know shit about shit. You surround yourself with people who never question authority, all you're gonna get is a group of yes men.

You can question authority in ways to that do not lead to you getting thrown in jail. I have never been arrested so does that mean I dont know shit about shit?

You can question authority in ways to that do not lead to you getting thrown in jail. I have never been arrested so does that mean I dont know shit about shit?
Basically. :p

What I mean is this, there are people who see a problem and take extreme action to correct it, and often times it backlashes on them because they are opposing the power structure. The level of punishment is usually tied directly to how vehemently they resist the things seen as wrong in their eyes. Personally, I've been charged with criminal mischief and fired from a job for going against what I thought was wrong with the system. Whereas others, who have agreed wholeheartedly with me, refused to take action because they were subdued by the comforts the system provided (golden handcuffs).
The point I was making was that you can't say that people with criminal history shouldn't be allowed into public office or to advise the president. By enforcing that, you are filtering out all those who have taken drastic action to change things for the better. You are disallowing the bold men of action to do their work and encouraging the bureaucrats to continue their reign of impotence. In order to impact a meaningful change, people must raise their level of resistance to a place where they are considered criminal. By obeying the rules of a flawed system, you are subjecting yourself to it. For example, don't agree with how the Fed is wasting your money? Stop paying taxes. Don't agree with a law? Don't abide by it.
What people fail to comprehend in this day and age is that the whole and entire purpose of the government is to protect our rights and freedoms. This has been perverted by generations of weak minded fools who feel that the job of the government is to protect us from each other. The ideal of personal freedoms bearing the cost of personal responsibility has been replaced with the notion that personal freedoms must be sacrificed so that no one need bear the responsibility of their own actions. It's not a woman's job to make sure she can provide for a child before allowing a random stranger to inseminate her, but good news, we've made govt. programs so she doesn't have to. It's not a man's job to provide for the offspring he creates, but good news, we have govt. programs that will provide for his children, ensuring that their generation will follow his example and create more govt. sponsored bastards. It's not your responsibility to plan ahead for your future, to save for retirement, or in case you wreck someone's car, or if your house burns down, because we've set up the system to where you don't have to, you don't own your house or the car you drive, just pay us a monthly protection fee and we'll make sure you never have to worry or take any responsibility for anything. We can offer all of this to you cheaply, because instead of making it voluntary, we'll enforce it by punishment of imprisonment that everyone has to pay into a collective fund that we can use how we see fit. You see, by giving up these small freedoms, and being a good little proletariat worker drone, you can eek out a meager existence with the numbing salve of govt. social programs soothing your desire to exercise your rights.
What this government needs is a generation of Americans that scorns the current system for all it's failures, and seeks to take drastic change through any means necessary. The type of change this government needs will definitely require people being put into jail.

you can't say that people with criminal history shouldn't be allowed into public office or to advise the president. By enforcing that, you are filtering out all those who have taken drastic action to change things for the better. You are disallowing the bold men of action to do their work and encouraging the bureaucrats to continue their reign of impotence. In order to impact a meaningful change, people must raise their level of resistance to a place where they are considered criminal. By obeying the rules of a flawed system, you are subjecting yourself to it. For example, don't agree with how the Fed is wasting your money? Stop paying taxes. Don't agree with a law? Don't abide by it.
What people fail to comprehend in this day and age is that the whole and entire purpose of the government is to protect our rights and freedoms. This has been perverted by generations of weak minded fools who feel that the job of the government is to protect us from each other. The ideal of personal freedoms bearing the cost of personal responsibility has been replaced with the notion that personal freedoms must be sacrificed so that no one need bear the responsibility of their own actions. It's not a woman's job to make sure she can provide for a child before allowing a random stranger to inseminate her, but good news, we've made govt. programs so she doesn't have to. It's not a man's job to provide for the offspring he creates, but good news, we have govt. programs that will provide for his children, ensuring that their generation will follow his example and create more govt. sponsored bastards. It's not your responsibility to plan ahead for your future, to save for retirement, or in case you wreck someone's car, or if your house burns down, because we've set up the system to where you don't have to, you don't own your house or the car you drive, just pay us a monthly protection fee and we'll make sure you never have to worry or take any responsibility for anything. We can offer all of this to you cheaply, because instead of making it voluntary, we'll enforce it by punishment of imprisonment that everyone has to pay into a collective fund that we can use how we see fit. You see, by giving up these small freedoms, and being a good little proletariat worker drone, you can eek out a meager existence with the numbing salve of govt. social programs soothing your desire to exercise your rights.
What this government needs is a generation of Americans that scorns the current system for all it's failures, and seeks to take drastic change through any means necessary. The type of change this government needs will definitely require people being put into jail.

If I could put this entire thing into my signature I would. Rep!

We are talking about folks being jailed for completely different reasons. Van Jones was arrested with a bunch of idiots that where breaking into malls and stealing Nikes during the Rodney King riots. What you are speaking of is the American Revolution. These are completly different.

And I would also agree that if you happen to have an arrest record that should not automatically DQ you from everything for the rest of your life but you must be upfront and honest about such things.

I do not think that we are to the point of open revolution yet. But it is a real possibility that at some point men will be called to action and if in that moment man falters we are done. And only in that moment will any of us truly know if we have the courage to do what needs to be done.

Living in Alaska would probably reassure you on whether the citizens are ready to make a stand. An "open carry" day was organized as a show of citizen force. I've never seen so many average looking people walking around strapped.

I am reading an interesting book on a subject very similar to this. I do not doubt the American peoples ability to stand, I doubt there ability to pull that trigger. Most operate under assumption that we are all hardwired for fight or flight. Where there are actually two other options, Posture or Flee. Most folks will choose any other option if given the chance. Conditioning is needed to ensure that the fight response is selected. But this is a whole other debate for a another time.

Along the vein of the Czars I am excited that Jones stepped down but rather pissed that questions are not being answered by the administration. I also need to check and see if Cass Sunstein has been confirmed or not.

Edit: And it looks like he was :(

Last edited:
Back