obamas first act of change...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity said:
it will take 8 months to fully convert the bookcases into entertainment centers, cover the hardwood floors in carpet and replace the chandeliers with recessed lightning. The white house will be on cribs.

in 12 months the US will be attacked. The terrorist strike will come through the mexican border, a dirty bomb in either Dallas , or NYC . Piracy will quadruple on US boats. The seas will no longer be safe for travel.

Israel will be attacked in 4 months. There will be no coverage on this, so keep an eye on deutsche-welle (d-welle.de) Israel will unleash a low-yield nuke into Jordan. the US will give Jordan 3 warships and an airforce wing to block the Med.

The military will fall apart at this point. Marines, that were dispatched in the middle east but now redispersed over the american midwest for border patrol and building.

Employment rate is the lowest since Hoover. 45% unemployment rate. Canada opens 4 more ports of entry into Canada for unemployed americans to commute. Private flight becomes a very popular career in Canada

One of the bridges across the Hudson into New England shuts down because a bomb is found. The bomb is diffused, but all traffic across all bridges into New England shuts down. 4 weeks later all of New England (including the very armed and patriotic New Hampshire and Maine) are lining up on the backs of red-cross trucks to eat.

Weapons are confiscated regionally around the US. The first to go will be the midwest - A massacre will take place along the border in either western Texas or somewhere in New Mexico. This shoot out will leave hundreds dead. Racially motivated gun confiscations will take place. California, already working on complete disarming, will succeed totally by the massacre. Door to door "safety checks" will take months.

the south will be encouraged to give up their weapons through comprehensive buy-backs.

3 years from now, Obama declares himself an emergency president to continue his work to "unite" the world. China takes over all shipping contracts on all seven seas. a t-shirt will cost $30 and take 2 hours of waiting in line.

Wow. Damn.

I think cel finally fell off the deep end. I hope like hell he has, anyway.

The reason why we are screwed is because everyone is so damn excited about "The Man" it has nothing to do with being excited about our political process or the chance for the people together because its the RIGHT thing to do. We are fucked because so many people are looking towards one man to solve the worlds ills. This is more of a tangent off of what Cel said but I guaranfuckingtee if Obama gets snub we will have a race war that will make the civil war look like a water fight. I really dont think we even have both feet in the forest yet. We have a long road ahead of us and if the general public keeps deep thoating President Obama we are done, we may as well sell our children into slavery. Change does not happen because one man is elected, it happens because the government is so afraid of its people kicking its ass be that with the vote or a mountain of lead. It doesnt matter how that fear is instilled but WE need them to be afraid of US.

Well thats enough of that I suppose.

i quote my myspace:
"Raise your fist.
Fight the power.
And have a nice day."

Its like I went from Win 3.1 to Vista.
I still have those Floppies for Win 3.1 and a windows 95 upgrade CD when vista fails.

Also I'm hoping he doesn't try to take our guns. Guns are only lethal when you load them and hand them to stupid people.

I still have those Floppies for Win 3.1 and a windows 95 upgrade CD when vista fails.

Also I'm hoping he doesn't try to take our guns. Guns are only lethal when you load them and hand them to stupid people.

x2 on both of those.
lol

Check out his urban policy. They want to make the AWB permanent. So if you have a custom Ruger 10-22 kiss it goodbye. The AWB is the biggest piece of feel good legislation ever created. It does nothing but make people who have zero understanding how the world works feel all warm and fuzzy inside because they think they are saving "the children" from the evil thunder sticks.

There is nothing enigmatic about my political stance.

Not about your political views, not at all. Just how people might mistake you for a hippie when discussing life, and as someone completely the opposite when discussing politics. :)

I think perhaps, just maybe, Cel has exaggerated here just a tiny little bit.

This is Celerity we're talking about. He means what he says! :ph34r::D

Not about your political views, not at all. Just how people might mistake you for a hippie when discussing life, and as someone completely the opposite when discussing politics. :)

This is Celerity we're talking about. He means what he says! :ph34r::D

Warrior Poet.

And I say what I mean. Oh and no one will take your guns away . First, they will call them "sniper rifles" "saturday night specials" and "street sweepers", then they will take them away.

The massacre I predicted down in Texas is something that has to happen. It's not just me stirring my coffee and getting a vision. Gun fights have to get bigger and bigger, it's called the law of escalation. It will be a GTA style gun fight down there one day between some border patrolling rancher and some border-hopper-buying rancher and some drug dealers, and some illegals, and they will be armed by the Mexican government (Because that's what Mexico wants - their people to cross our borders)

The gunfight will last for a few days even. The national guard will get down there and it will be a bloodbath. The first of it's type on US Soil.
History shows us that things escalate,
History has shown us that democrats do this to get our guns
History shows that they will get our guns

Warrior Poet.

And I say what I mean. Oh and no one will take your guns away . First, they will call them "sniper rifles" "saturday night specials" and "street sweepers", then they will take them away.

The massacre I predicted down in Texas is something that has to happen. It's not just me stirring my coffee and getting a vision. Gun fights have to get bigger and bigger, it's called the law of escalation. It will be a GTA style gun fight down there one day between some border patrolling rancher and some border-hopper-buying rancher and some drug dealers, and some illegals, and they will be armed by the Mexican government (Because that's what Mexico wants - their people to cross our borders)

The gunfight will last for a few days even. The national guard will get down there and it will be a bloodbath. The first of it's type on US Soil.
History shows us that things escalate,
History has shown us that democrats do this to get our guns
History shows that they will get our guns

Some of this is true, some is complete bullshit speculation.

yeah, without a doubt. It's a bit hard to believe.

But that doesn't change the matter. this is my prediction.

what ? If I'm wrong will you people not respect me ? Hahahahah

wait, you mean you can actually respect someone on the internet? I thought that was against the rules.

Welcome to the Jungle - it's get worse here every day

I didn't just invent those scenarios now, and my gun control scenario isn't a function of Obama. I've often wondered how "they" will ultimately disarm the US and it occured to me on 9/11.

On 9/11 I was glued to the TV. The news media , who place a higher value on saying things first rather than fact checking and saying things true, Were reporting everything from UFOs over the towers to Bigfoot on the ground. They were all over the place, just screaming out whatever they could.

During Katrina, Anderson Cooper was on camera on a sidewalk comparing his own pistol to a guy who he was interviewing.

Whenever there is a "gun bust", the police like to line up shit on a table to make the scene look as intimidating as possible. They'll put an M1 on the table and call it a sniper rifle. I've even seen them line up a pack of matches to make the table look fuller. Next time you see one of these photos, examine it. Most of the time the weapons on the table are completely legal to own.

It's called Sensationalism. And to make crazy laws pass into immediate edict requires it. Remember all the hoo-hah about "pitball maulings" ? All those news reports "Peanut butter AND YOUR KIDS. IS YOUR FAMILY GOING TO DIE?! Find out tonight at 11!"

A sensational act of violence is all it takes to push a comprehensive gun ban through the legal system . Think of the O.K. Corral on a national scale.

School shootings were almost enough to do it. Littleton CO (Which by the way, has an existing complete gun ban) almost did it. hundreds of complete gun bans went to the legislature during that week, and their advocates (Liberals) were outnumbered by republicans.

That safety net no longer exists. All we need without an ok corral type of shootout is the death of Scalia or Alito (A scenario I have not net examined or concluded on) will also bring in enough supreme court justices to make it a national law, and reverse the constitution.

Racial tensions were my old powder keg. But now, racial attacks will occur with media silence on any white victim. That's not enough. So tensions with illegal immigrants, the soaring unemployment rate, and fox-backed movement of illegals across the southern border will erupt in, what I predict through escalation, a DeathWish 4 style gun fight somewhere along the southern boarder. Patriot ranchers and corrupt ranchers will go toe to toe, MS13 will provide cover fire, US Law enforcement will take 3 days to escalate to the point of marine occupation.

Think of New Orleans, except instead of being sparked by weather (You can't shoot at the sky!) it will be sparked by dark-skinned people (And a lot of legit us citizens are Mexican in nationality down there). Marines just back from the middle east, fighting for a president they hate - asked to fire on citizens ? Yeah. Right. Not after waco.

This environment has all the necessary ingredients for mistakes - private fence patrols, "hills have eyes" sorts, racial tensions, gang bias, ill-trained police forces, and lots of mexican nationals.

and as far as the media in this country goes, a lot of it is owned by corps that are heavily involved in defence contrats. GE (yes general electric) is the largest one that comes to mind.

Who does GE own ?

Sumner Redstone, (Disney), Ted Turner, Hearst, Rupert Murdock, Who am I missing ?

Sorry if i am kinda off topic but it is about the president and it kinda upset me so i wanted to get some more opinions. I seriously have no problem with obama and it doesn't matter to me at all that we now have a black president. The only thing that pisses me off is now the racism is worse then ever now that we do have a black president. The other day me and my girlfriend were walking through the mall and we accidently walked in front of a huge white girl pushing a baby carriage that had a mixed baby in it. My girlfriend heard the girl go they should of stopped for us cause my baby is black and obama is president. Wtf is that ya know i'm not a racist preson at all, but its like him being president is making people more racist. Does anybody else think this is how its turning out?

Sorry if i am kinda off topic but it is about the president and it kinda upset me so i wanted to get some more opinions. I seriously have no problem with obama and it doesn't matter to me at all that we now have a black president. The only thing that pisses me off is now the racism is worse then ever now that we do have a black president. The other day me and my girlfriend were walking through the mall and we accidently walked in front of a huge white girl pushing a baby carriage that had a mixed baby in it. My girlfriend heard the girl go they should of stopped for us cause my baby is black and obama is president. Wtf is that ya know i'm not a racist preson at all, but its like him being president is making people more racist. Does anybody else think this is how its turning out?

she shouldve slapped that hoe.
affirmative action!

since were on the subject of the black president thing..
anybody heard this song by young jeezy?

[Intro: Young Jeezy]
Yeah, be the realest shit I never wrote
I ain't write this by the way nigga, some real shit right here nigga
This'll be the realest shit you ever quote
Let's go!

[Hook: Young Jeezy}
My president is black, my Lambo's blue
And I'll be goddamned if my rims ain't too
My momma ain't at home, and daddy's still in jail
Tryna make a plate, anybody seen the scale?
My president is black, my Lambo's blue
And I'll be goddamned if my rims ain't too
My money's light green and my Jordans light grey
And they love to see white, now how much you tryna pay?
Let's go!

[Verse 1: Young Jeezy]
Today was a good day, hope I have me a great night
I don't know what you fishin for but catch you a great white
Me, I see great white, heavy as killer whales
I cannot believe this, who knew it came in bails
Who knew what came with jail, who knew what came with prison
Just cause you got opinions, does that make you a politician?
Bush robbed all of us, would that make him a criminal?
And then he cheated in Florida, would that make him a Seminole?
I say and I quote, "We need a miracle"
And I say a miracle cause this shit is hysterical
By my nephews and nieces, I will email Jesus
Tell him forward to Moses and CC Allah
Mr. Soul Survivor, guess that make me a Konvict
Be all you be, now don't that sound like some dumb shit
When you die over crude oil as black as my nigga Boo
It's really a Desert Storm, that's word to my nigga Clue
Catch me in Las Vegas, A.R. Arizona
Rep for them real niggas, I'm winnin in California
Winnin in Tennessee, hands down Atlanta
Landslide Alabama, on my way to Sevana

[Hook]

[Verse 2: Young Jeezy]
I said I woke up this morning, headache this big
Pay all these damn bills, feed all these damn kids
Buy all these school shoes, buy all these school clothes
For some strange reason my son addicted to Polos
Love me some spinach dip, I'm addicted to Houston's
And if the numbers is right I take a trip out to Houston
An earthquake out in China, a hurricane in New Orleans
Street Dreams Tour, I showed my ass in New Orleans
Did it for Soulja Slim, brought out B.G.
It's all love Bun, I'm forgivin you Pimp C
You know how the Pimp be, that nigga gon' speak his mind
If he could speak down from heaven he'd tell me stay on my grind
Tell him I'm doin fine, Obama for mankind
We ready for damn change so y'all let the man shine
Stuntin on Martin Luther, feelin just like a king
Guess this is what he meant when he said that he had a dream

[Hook]

[Verse 3: Nas]
Yeah, our history, black history, no president ever did shit for me
Had to hit the streets, had to flip some keys so a nigga won't go broke
Then they put us in jail, now a nigga can't go vote
So I spend doe, all these hoes is trippin
She a ain't a politician, honey's a polotician
My president is black, rolls golden charms
Twenty-two inch rims like Hulk Hogan's arms
When thousands of peoples is riled up to see you
That can arouse ya ego, we got mouths to feed so
Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity
For years there's been surprise horses in this stable
Just two albums in, I'm the realest nigga on this label
Mr. Black President, yo Obama for real
They gotta put your face on the five-thousand dollar bill

[Hook]

[Outro: Young Jeezy]
So I'm sittin right here now man
It's June 3rd haha, 2:08 AM
Nigga I won't say win, lose or draw
Man we congratulate you already homie
See I motivate the thugs right
You motivate us homie, that's what it is
This a hands off policy, y'all touch him we ridin nigga
Yeah, first black president, win, lose or draw nigga
Haha, matter of fact, you know what it is man
Shouts out to Jackie Robinson, Booker T, Washington homie
Oh you ain't think I knew that shit?
Sydney portea what dey do?
Haha, my president is black
I'm important too though, my Lambo's blue
I was, I was the first nigga to ride through my hood in a Lamborghini yeah haha

my dad brought this to my attention this morning.

Well, I'm not sure if you're really a jerk, or if you were the victim of a good old fashioned HS shark feeding.

But as a 1488 style white supremecist, I offer a polarized theory as to what happened there.

I work in a high traffic Obamaville myself (The mall!) where I hear ALL SORTS of zombies talking about how things are gonna change, and lots of people have been calling me honkey / moon cricket / whitey or whatnot.

You see, No one is more is more racist than :

the muslims
the jews,
japanese,
chinese,
french,
canadians,
mexicans
south americans
italians,
blacks
puerto ricans
blah blah

But you see, a word has come to our lexicon that ALLOWS ... even may encourage white-hatred. It's called "reverse racism".

Reverse Racism is anyone being racist or saying racist derogatory comments towards or about a white person. you see what happened there ? It's not racist . It's reverse racism.

isn't that awesome ?

this is "carte blanche" for zombies to do whatever zombies want - at least while the rest of the civilized hashes out exactly how to react to the abuse .

I'll paste up my article on White Guilt in just a moment..

Five thousand dollar bill is right when the hyper inflation hits. I said it before and I think it is worth repeating, we are fucked because everyone voted for the MAN. Hell most people didnt even know Obamas stance on anything other than a "change" from the Bush way of doing things. We should be big enough people to acknowledge what Bush did correct and expand on those things and work on improving the bad ideas. But the American sheeple have been so convinced by the mass media that Bush is the worst thing since Aids so obviously anything and everything he put into place is negative.

Back