Obd0 mpfi engine stand alone harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dilbeckskate

infamous
Ok title says all need some help here guys , im converting my 79 civic to fuel injection with the dohc zc swap and im going to run the engine on obd0 90-91 crx wiring and electronics, im converting to obd1 injectors without resistor box , I have a engine and dash harness ecu side does anyone have a wiring diagram to the dash/ecu harness on a crx ? im very familiar with the engine harness but not the dash and im using my own fuel system with a cell/high volume pump with high pressure lines and return with its own painless relay/wiring and im wiring my own ignition on/start/fuel on with a painless panel kit soo im going to take away everything not needed on the dash harness to where its literally send 12v constant to this and 12v switched to that and the engine will run , im not using the crx gauge cluster/fuse panel etc I have all digital gauges and sensors/adaptors for coolant temp/oil pressure/fuel level/wideband + going to use a O2 for the the engine/reusing stock tach, ive got a painless fuse panel im going to run everything needed to , any info will be appreciated

Back