obx lsd

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

powerdriverh22

axles needed to be rebuilt so i decided to take them out today. got everything apart and driver side axle out with no prob but that ole passenger side didnt want to come out. this is due to a problem with the obx lsd. I applied equal pressure on the top and bottom of the axle and about 15 min later that damn axle was sitting on my garage floor.

so for all the shit obx takes for this problem im here to say its not that big of a problem. took 2 people but only about 15 min of prying. so if this is the thing holding you back from buying this lsd....then dont let it. this problem may not have been fixed yet (although they claim it has) this is proof that its really not that big of a deal.

shit for the price, you can't beat it, ive used it in a 583whp gsr and we have yet to have that prob. but just make sure that all the bolts on the diff are tight before you put it in. Ive have found some bolts to be missed torqued thou.

Back