Official 2011-2012 NFL Pick-Em Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i know...im just kinda....detached...how the fuck do you lose that game.

i did horrible yesterday.. and damn St Louis gave Philly a helluva game ..

He didn't do that bad, did he? I wasn't paying a whole lot of attention yesterday. Seemed to me like the defense had his number down pat.

It's just that he alone made sine huge mistakes that hugely changed the outcome of the game (as always.) The fumble at the 1 yd line that would have put them up by 21 if he had just protected the ball at all. The near fumble at the end because he somehow wasn't even ready for the snap. The interception in their own territory at the end that gave NY field position for the winning field goal. Like I said, the O line looked like garbage and didn't give him a whole lot of time to make plays all night too. They're young, hopefully they'll improve. I want Bobby Carpenter and Barber back. They could make some damn plays.

Ah. The fumble when he wasn't ready for the snap was more or less because of crowd noise and miscommunication from the center. I've seen Saturday do it to Manning several times during an away game.

I guess. They really did have some communication issues I suppose. When they got that delay of game penalty i could see Romo frantically trying to get him to hike the ball.

We snuck past SF, whew... :D Romo is gaining my respect again. Showing some heart and toughness playing through a rib injury. I've gotten bruised ribs from Muay Thai and I can tell you that it hurts like hell. You don't even want to take deep breaths because of the pain.

WTF happened to Baltimore, Indy, and Minnesota?

Baltimore's secondary just got beat. They weren't bad, TN was just better.
Minnesota....McNabb.
Indy I didnt see.

Baltimore's secondary just got beat. They weren't bad, TN was just better.
Minnesota....McNabb.
Indy I didnt see.
Did McNabb choke? When I last saw the score, Minnesota was up 7 w/ ball possession...

I saw most of the Indy game though. Their defense was playing like shit. Better than they did against Houston but looks can be deceiving since they were playing Cleveland lol.

And Clint - FUCK the Eagles :p

I wouldn't say he choked, but 18/30 for 228 with no TDs isn't really the kind of performance the team is looking for from a Hall of Fame level QB.

Buffalo beats the pats and detroit goes 3-0 for the first time since 1980! Great morning for football

I actually picked the NY Giants only because Vick was out. I was going to change it to Philly if Vick was cleared to play. Well I found out too late to change my pick but i'm glad :p

And Buffalo beating NE... WTF is going on here... :ph34r:

Did I miss oakland having an offense that even had a chance competing with NYJ?

And is TB a grass field and I just missed it? That's the only way I can think TB had a shot against atlanta.

Back