Official Funny Pics/Photoshop Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IDMaxGuy

We havent had one of these in forever, I know AFIPunk has tons of funny pics, post them up everyone, we need some new own3d pics in the hizzouse. Make sure they are work safe tho.
here is the own3d pic my freind Aaron made of me and my ex girlfreind, lol the bastard.
s3f3f347415fa1.jpg

s3f4094ea29823.jpg

I didnt actually chop this one, just thought it was funny. :lol:

i just sent b a few links, see what he comes up with from the "base pics" if he even chops them. i would try but i'm wayy to fucking tired..

Originally posted by tedwright@Aug 18 2003, 12:58 AM
s3f4094ea29823.jpg

i would totally rock those rims on my civic or even my stang...someone chop those rims onto a Black 96-98 Stang...that should make for a good laugh...

Originally posted by 90 accord@Aug 18 2003, 05:13 AM
i just sent b a few links, see what he comes up with from the "base pics" if he even chops them. i would try but i'm wayy to fucking tired..

i dont have photshop at work. those links ar elong lost

that "weed" "college" pick I think is real. There is a Weed Ca., I've driven past it twice.

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Aug 18 2003, 05:19 PM
that "weed" "college" pick I think is real. There is a Weed Ca., I've driven past it twice.

That is a real pic... I've seen the sign. I think the pic below that might be real too... Didn't all those movies come out around the same time?

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Aug 18 2003, 05:18 PM-->
tedwright
@Aug 18 2003, 03:58 AM
s3f4094ea29823.jpg

those are actually real wheels. i've seen them advertised.

the guy showed his car before, then said he photoshopped it. what would be the chances that the teddybears are both facing up perfect like that, LOL. I would rock them cause if they came in 26"s yO!

Originally posted by tedwright@Aug 18 2003, 06:26 PM
the guy showed his car before, then said he photoshopped it. what would be the chances that the teddybears are both facing up perfect like that, LOL. I would rock them cause if they came in 26"s yO!

Funk dat, I want iced up chromed out Trogdor's y0! But yeah, 26's seem about right, we call 'em "duece hexe's" round here :woo:

haha, that was the best poll ev4r

Back