OMG...I need one, now

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have an addiction.

I could, but I have to drop it and tint the windows.. I just like the way it looks.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 10 2005, 09:21 PM
i have an addiction.

I could, but I have to drop it and tint the windows.. I just like the way it looks.
[post=510940]Quoted post[/post]​

AWD rocks AWD plus lowered.... dumb

One thing I've loved about the Audis is the fact that even with 1 foot of snow I can just drive right over top of it.

slam it and you wont beable to.

Wheel gap is sexy.

gallery_8_32_11125.jpg

Wrong answer!

Had too much to drink again? :lol:

P.S. I like that color.

Who dosen't like that color?

That pic is almost 2 years old...2 years later, same height...Pissing dog with stock suspension owns you. :p

Or maybe a nice set of tien coilovers.

Actually I may still SC it. There is a company that makes a stand alone system, actually they make a whole kit for the 12V, but it's 6300 bucks. Their kit offers about a 130 hp increase in power.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 11 2005, 08:44 AM
Or maybe a nice set of tien coilovers.

Actually I may still SC it. There is a company that makes a stand alone system, actually they make a whole kit for the 12V, but it's 6300 bucks. Their kit offers about a 130 hp increase in power.
[post=511060]Quoted post[/post]​

Junkyard s4 bi-turbo setup? :ph34r:

That's be the smartest route. I could probably get everything for less than 5k. But finding an S4 is hard enough as it is, finding a scrapped one that isn't stripped already is going to be even harder.

That'd make it fun and reliable.

I'll save for a month or two before I start sourcing parts, cause I'll probably change my mind but if I do I think I'll make my SC project limit 3-4k if.

I shouldn't even mod anything on it, I should just drive it stock except some tint and buy a 1.8tQ at the end of the year or something.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 11 2005, 09:22 AM
That's be the smartest route. I could probably get everything for less than 5k. But finding an S4 is hard enough as it is, finding a scrapped one that isn't stripped already is going to be even harder.

That'd make it fun and reliable.

[post=511068]Quoted post[/post]​

The S4 was never reliable even in stock form.

well it would be more reliable than if I just slapped a custom kit on the 12V.

Back