One thiing I have always wondered.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

quicksi

why do people actually LIKE the smeel of thier own farts??? Why can someone stand thier own farts that smell just as nasty and disgusting as the guy sitting next to you, but you nearly gag at the smell he gives off........

I dunno, sometimes after a night of Mexican food and beer at Eric's (lsvtec) house, I disgust myself along with every living creature in a 3-block radius. :)

I think the reason you like your own so much is because it's sorta like your child. I mean, men can't give birth, so what's the next closest thing? Your own fart.

:gives:

lol

I personally can't even stand myself when I gotta take a shit really bad. I always tend to do it when we're someplace we gotta be (like in a room hookin up a phone system) and we can't leave.

I disgust my coworkers sometimes. :p

:wub: .......

I don't tend to like my own farts I can rip off some really funky ass skank reakin foul ass farts

I do how ever love the smell of Bs when Im pumping him and the air is trying to escape it kind sounds like when you're having sex with a chick and your chest are all sweety and as you plop them together it makes a nice fart fart fart sound =)

Ahhhhh members when I use to have Bs chest on mine nothing liek a nice B cup
"edit" memories "edit"

lol check out the ad at the bottom of the page =)

s3f67b74e1d4d5.jpg

I don't like my own farts so I make up for it by taking others down with me. I will wait till were in a crowed room, or elevator OR the best of all time, is when your girlfriend makes you go to a stupid ass movie that you don't wanna see more than your parents having sex. At wich point when a serious quite part comes up and you're sick of thinking of what you would rather be doing than watching this movie, and been holding your fart in though the whole movie and that part comes up, just let her flllllyyyyyyy........great times.......great times....... :lol:

Originally posted by djyox@Sep 16 2003, 08:26 PM
I don't like my own farts so I make up for it by taking others down with me. I will wait till were in a crowed room, or elevator OR the best of all time, is when your girlfriend makes you go to a stupid ass movie that you don't wanna see more than your parents having sex. At wich point when a serious quite part comes up and you're sick of thinking of what you would rather be doing than watching this movie, and been holding your fart in though the whole movie and that part comes up, just let her flllllyyyyyyy........great times.......great times....... :lol:

And that is why you sooooo never go on a second date!
Oh my god!!!!

You're the bastard that did that when me and one of my many ho's went to go see How to Deal!!!

ASS!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ph34r:

Originally posted by jeffie7@Sep 16 2003, 08:22 PM
lol check out the ad at the bottom of the page =)

Nice. Google ads are the shit. Literally this time. :lol:

Originally posted by khrisb@Sep 16 2003, 08:30 PM

And that is why you sooooo never go on a second date!
Oh my god!!!!

You're the bastard that did that when me and one of my many ho's went to go see How to Deal!!!

ASS!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ph34r:

Funny shit!!! How come you never told me about that!

Post whoring rules!!!!!

I really don't like the smell of my farts, but they smell doesn't bother me unless, my asshole burns after that. Those are the worst, where it feels you never had an asshole, you fart, it burns, and now you have the asshole you never had before. I hope that made some sense.

every once inawhile i get the ones that smell like burrito's... actually made my mouth water once..

That's fucking Gross!!!!!! Something that came out of your ass hole made your mouth water. Wow :ghey:

The best ones are the quiet little ones that last for al ong time and end up stinking up the whole area your in, then boom it hits everyone and they're like wtf was that? Who the fuck died and crawled out of someones ass? WTF! And yes, the gag effect kicks in at that point.

i had hoped you would have realized i was being sarcastic...

Back