Overheating Problem

deanpier

Hey guys, I'm new this forum.

I'm having on over heating problem with my 94 accura integra (not the vtech), recently when I drive it on the express way when its very hot (8o and above) the car starts to get very hot , the temperture gauge will start rising past the mid point moving towards hot, the air conditioning stops blowing cold air it turns to luke warm (checked freon ok) And when I pull off the express way the temp gauge goes back :( to about the mid point at lower speeds? I flushed the radiator and changed the thermostat twice. (New radiator about four years ago).

Any suggestions would greatly appreciated,

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
Originally posted by deanpier@Jun 27 2005, 01:09 PM
Hey guys, I'm new this forum.

I'm having on over heating problem with my 94 accura integra (not the vtech), recently when I drive it on the express way when its very hot (8o and above) the car starts to get very hot , the temperture gauge will start rising past the mid point moving towards hot, the air conditioning stops blowing cold air it turns to luke warm (checked freon ok) And when I pull off the express way the temp gauge goes back :( to about the mid point at lower speeds? I flushed the radiator and changed the thermostat twice. (New radiator about four years ago).

Any suggestions would greatly appreciated,
[post=516921]Quoted post[/post]​

It sounds to me like your Radiator man....even though you replaced it 4 years ago...

abdelsol

There is a bleeder screw to remove air. That may be the problem. The bleeder screw is located on the thermostat housing.

Estorvito

Soy Boricua
Originally posted by abdelsol@Jun 27 2005, 03:56 PM
There is a bleeder screw to remove air. That may be the problem. The bleeder screw is located on the thermostat housing.
[post=517015]Quoted post[/post]​

^^^ That Too!

Ohh and By the way..WELCOME to HONDASWAP..... :p