Own3d Eclipse

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
s3e4e6fca6d4f3.jpg

u can tell that's photshop ;) (I hope)

Notice how the wheels aren't squashed down on the car, rather they seem to be raised a bit.

Moreover, you'd probably see some squashed plants here and there...

Originally posted by gupta_p@Feb 15 2003, 08:26 PM
u can tell that's photshop ;) (I hope)

Notice how the wheels aren't squashed down on the car, rather they seem to be raised a bit.

Moreover, you'd probably see some squashed plants here and there...

Look at the shadows on the door and rims,if it is photoshop they did a good job,and depending on how it went off the road,you wouldn't nescessarily see any damage.Maybe he's got some stiff ass springs.

lol, and moreover .. isn't it such a coincidence that the sign says, "Pass with care" .. hehe

I'm calling BS on that pic.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Feb 15 2003, 10:57 AM
s3e4e6fca6d4f3.jpg

well i think it's real... theres dents by the drivers wheel the miror is broken and the bottom panel between the wheels looks broken there is dust from sand on the tires... but the shadow from the car dont look right compaird to the shadow of the sign but may be its the angle of the car not sure

Maybe the sign is BS but I say the car is upside down
look at the wheels how they have a big gap in the fenders and the front wheel has a much bigger gap also the side molding is kinda falling off

now this next picture is of my friends friend he rolled it and called up a few friends to help push it back over so he would not have to let the insurance company know about it they pushed it back over and drove off

s3e4eb260af3ab.jpg

That pic is real. sometimes people just get good pictures. there is not one hint in that pic that anything about it was photoshopped.

lol man ... i'm wondering about that second picutre u posted too...

is that guys hand supposed to be on the car? :blink:

LOL. Is that photoshopped too?

*Damn conspiracy theorists.* :ph34r:

Back