owned by teh snow + ice

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

on a solid sheet of ice without traction to brake you're not going to get the car to turn. especially while sliding down a hill like they were.

dude i have done it and ya you can they had a good 200m to jump the curb

yes you can steer on ice; ive done it before. infact i did it yesterday while driving my mom's van. common mistake people make is locking the wheels.

don't forget to bring a towel... wanna go get high?

I was playing in the ice yesterday, it wasn't that bad but I could get it to turn. I mean, they were obviously going to fast for conditions anyway.

Azenis on the rear is fun, cause my ebrake doesn't work so thats the only way I can play.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 20 2005, 07:11 AM

Azenis on the rear is fun, cause my ebrake doesn't work so thats the only way I can play.
[post=448548]Quoted post[/post]​

Fuck yea they are. If you have a rear swaybar, you don't even really have to try. I have done complete 90* drifts for 40+ feet like this. It is so much fun.

I really doubt that this was in any northen state. Yes we are horrible drivers, but not "jump out the car and try and stop it" kinda of drivers on ice and snow. Even if some people are retarded and cant brake in time, that many makes it look like this was some kind of southern state. If places like Alambama gets an inch of snow, there city shuts down for a week. Those kind of people have no clue on how to drive.

I was real suprised I was able to control it the whole time, I went down this big hill with sharp turns, but I actually must have been doing something right cause I didnt lose control till the end on a straightaway and did like a 540.

I love the silence of it, sliding like crazy and not even a creek.

Back