painting trim: black or white??

(see pics below before voting) back to black...or... keep it white??

• keep it wh

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have a chance to either repaint my trim black or keep it white. what do u think looks better??
i can't make up my mind.

how it looks now
s400940e07c88e.jpg

how it looks w/black trim
s400941835f3b0.jpg

looks cleaner in white

white, and some clear corners and side markers. But if you do put the corners on don't forget the blinker fluid...j/k :)

White, it looks way cleaner like that. Personally I don't mind them from the factory with the black on most crx' but it doesn't really match yousr as much.

THANKS FOR THE REPLIES! :D well its 12 to 3 white! ima keep it white. thanks for voting! as for clear corners..i would if they werent illegal here. black door handles huh. hmmm i'll have to photoshop that first and see how it would look. ;)

Originally posted by sportlinecrx@Jan 17 2004, 04:09 PM
THANKS FOR THE REPLIES! :D well its 12 to 3 white! ima keep it white. thanks for voting! as for clear corners..i would if they werent illegal here. black door handles huh. hmmm i'll have to photoshop that first and see how it would look. ;)

:no:

white all the way around :nod:

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 17 2004, 11:01 AM
white, and some clear corners and side markers. But if you do put the corners on don't forget the blinker fluid...j/k :)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Ha Ha , at work we sometimes mess with the customers and tell them they were low on blinker fluid. We just throw it in there when we go over the levels of their fluids. Its funny as hell when they believe it.

ooooooooo that rex is tite! that is owned by a guy on honda-tech and was featured in last month's super street. i think the dark color makes it look good with the black trim. that guy is local. i almost went to a honda-tech meet to check out that car. besides being RHD, it also has the JDM glass roof and folding mirrors. and its powered by a mildly built B16a1.

Back