Paris Hilton is in town.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy+Jan 17 2005, 07:56 PM-->
Originally posted by swanny@Jan 17 2005, 01:19 PM
pissedoffsol
@Jan 17 2005, 01:56 PM
wtf are uggs?
[post=446844]Quoted post[/post]​
those big suede fuzzy boots,
midcalfpink6d.jpg

[post=446864]Quoted post[/post]​

i say its short for ugly ass shoes. they cost too much and like everyone in new jersey has them, at least by the beach.
[post=447068]Quoted post[/post]​

girls here at school have them..like the trendy nyc/nj girls...they are the most hideous things ive ever seen on a person...

they look like cheap ass winter boots...

fuck uggs and fuck paris....
just another transport system for splerms from the bedroom to the bathroom

edit: well in her case i guess its a MASS transit system...

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 18 2005, 09:33 AM
I've gotten into some fights down there, some white kid called me a nigger while I walked by, I picked up a pole and smacked him upside the head with it, his friends ran and were sayin "My bad, my bad".
He got up all dazed and birdies around him and shit and we just started fightin for a minute, then my friend pulled me away and it was over. There were other stupid fights because I don't like people talking shit to me, I'll hit them first I don't care.
[post=447340]Quoted post[/post]​

im not black but i get what your saying. i rocked a kid for saying that to a friend. but i ussually offer the kid a free shot to my jaw. im told its intimidating as hell when i do it. i tell them they better enjoy it because im about to kick their ass. they ussually pussy out and i tell them to stop talking shit. but if they swing, i swing right back. alot of times i connect first and they miss.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jan 18 2005, 05:55 PM
thats the way to do it.

o yea, had to throw this in.

Fuck Paris.
[post=447626]Quoted post[/post]​

i would still hit it, i would just double or triple bag it.

there won't be any. cause this douchebag is full of shit.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jan 18 2005, 11:36 PM
...that's gotta be one strange feminine hygiene experience.
[post=447845]Quoted post[/post]​

:lmao:

I can't believe how much this thread sucks now.

Forgetting a camera when you're going to meet Paris Hilton is like forgetting your car when you're going to the racetrack.

dude... :bs: this is :gayflag:

you suck for making this thread, and making us believe you, just to let us down. screw you, hippy. not that i like paris or anything... but still. you got my hopes up for no reason. and for that...

:banned5: :nobreed: :tfg: :slap: :rant: :asshat: :beat: :usuck: :chair: :fucktard:

good lord i forgot how skinny Paris Hilton is. shes so skinny, she can hide behind a light pole.

btw...that skirt/towel thing is just BARELY covering up her pootie poo...

Back