Parting Out 90 Integra 4-door

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm parting out my integra. it's a gs model 4-door. have a few extra door parts. no front or rear bumpers or hood.....make offers.....

taillights-passenger light has a crack in it but not broke
headlights-passenger light is missing cornerlens otherwise complete
all good glass........driver side is complete
window's and motors-some motors are weak...just ask....
fender's are good.......driver side is aftermarket.....passenger is oem....
seats are in good condition
no engine or transmission

have many other parts, just ask if you need something and we'll see if we can make a deal......

if i buy the tail lights can i get the whole sheet meetal around it to and the wires

fenders are good....passenger is white and the driver side is primer gray...never got painted......name a price plus shipping. i'm in greenville, nc 27834 if that helps any....

when you ask for the sheetmetal and wires, what are you refering too......it's all back there and in good working condition though the passenger taillight has a crack in it.....

nobody needs anything, come on i've gotta get rid of this car or it's just going to sit in my backyard and rust away........

hey, i know you said that it does not have an engine or tranny, but i am looking for the rear transmission mount. the one that goes from the rear crossmember to the rear of the tranny. this is assuming that this is a cable tranny. please let me know because i need this to use my new mounts. if you have it... how about $20 shipped? please get back to me. thanks.

i might have a spare mount laying around let me check and i'll get back with you later....

I mean are you willing to take a sawaall and cut out the rear sheet mealt and mounting brakets for about 1-2 inches around the tail lights I am doing a swap

Back